I just can't understand this???

orangecat

when the slice rises to the right

it grows

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

the size of the bottom blocks at the angle cut change as they slide up.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

But it looks infinate that just shows where the pieces go it doesn't show me how it seems infinite.

when the slice rises to the right

it grows

look carefully

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

INFINITE CHOCOLATE !!!!!

only if

Okay.png

But it looks infinate that just shows where the pieces go it doesn't show me how it seems infinite.

It's not supposed to show you how it seems infinite, it's supposed to show you that the infinite chocolate is incorrect. You have the same amount of chocolate at the start as you do at the end. Just look at the surface area of the second image in my previous post. You have a rectangular chocolate bar with a remaining piece, right? No, the rectangular bar is significantly shorter in height now (look at the five pieces stacked on top of each other and compare), decreasing the surface area by the size of one piece, meaning that remaining piece + the rectangular bar is actually the same size as the bar you started with. This means, no infinite chocolate for you!

Unfortunately the first law of thermodynamics prohibits infinite chocolate.