[RUMOR] Frozencpu may have a replacement

spwath

It isn't!!

But still is just a rumor

I hope your right as I have used them in the past to get parts from and they have always been fast on shipping and backing there products,I had problem with a PSU I got from them and they sent me a new with after I told them what was wrong and they told me to keep or through the other PSU away,granted I only live about 7 to 8 hrs away from them..

I have ordered around 20 times from them with no problems at all..I really would like to see them come back as almost 95% of the time they have what I want,the only downside to them being in NY as you know is having to pay these high sale taxes we have,but if II need something I pay for it..

I hope your right as I have used them in the past to get parts from and they have always been fast on shipping and backing there products,I had problem with a PSU I got from them and they sent me a new with after I told them what was wrong and they told me to keep or through the other PSU away,granted I only live about 7 to 8 hrs away from them..

I have ordered around 20 times from them with no problems at all..I really would like to see them come back as almost 95% of the time they have what I want,the only downside to them being in NY as you know is having to pay these high sale taxes we have,but if II need something I pay for it..

I live 5 min from frozen CPU, so it was nice.

I'm not sure if a new place will open, but they want to do it

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I live 5 min from frozen CPU, so it was nice.

I'm not sure if a new place will open, but they want to do it

That is nice I wish I live closer to places like this or even had a place that had PC parts,98% of time I have to order online..

That is nice I wish I live closer to places like this or even had a place that had PC parts,98% of time I have to order online..

Me too, now

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

i thought frozencpu was hiring new employees to get it going again??