iPad disabled for 44 years

shubham198

http://www.amazon.com/Apple-iPad-MF432LL-Wi-Fi-Space/dp/B00GRACUXM

So what you're saying is Apple is cheaper than the Nexus. Considerably, actually.

This just in old tech is cheap, news at 11.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Hmmmm... thats strange. It doesnt even go up to 44 years,

must be a glitch

It's a glitch. iDevices get connected to the internet to automatically update date and time and keep it accurate, but sometimes when it's disabled for a while it loses contact with Apple's time servers and the time resets back to the earliest that iOS allows, which is January 1, 1970. 

Guys so you want to say that i haven't researched about it ?? It's not a glitch it is really locked for 44 years!!!

It doesn't need to have been previously hooked up to a computer.

Use DFU mode to restore:

-Connect iPad to a computer with iTunes installed

-Turn up your speakers if on a Windows PC

-Turn off iPad (AFTER plugging into computer)

-Hold the power button down for 2 seconds

-After 2 seconds hold down the home button along with the power button, keep both held down and count for 10 seconds

-After 10 seconds release power button but keep holding home button

-Keep holding home button until you hear the Windows sound for USB device plugged in, or until iTunes comes up on a Mac

-Restore

Thanks i will do the thing and will inform you about it! :D

Guys so you want to say that i haven't researched about it ?? It's not a glitch it is really locked for 44 years!!!

I know, what I'm telling them is the reason why it's specifically 44 years.

"Rawr XD"