Corsair H60 vs Coolermaster seidon 120v vs Thermaltake water 3.0 performer

Well the title says it all. I'm down to these 3 options. Almost same price in my country. Not plan to oc more than 3,8-4,00 gHz (for now, but maybe more in the far future) on my i5-4690k. I'm definitely using push-pull configuration regardless the cooler i will get(i already have extra fans). You can recommend me other solutions for cooling my cpu for about 60-70euros, but i think these are the best choices in my country(Greece). And have in mind that in my case (200r) i can only fit single radiator. Only water coolers please. Don't start to mention the hyper 212 evo. I know its good but i want a water cooling solution. I also tried other forums but i didn't get a good reply-answer... I hope i will be able to decide what to buy soon :P

CPU Intel i5-4690k | Motherboard Asus Maximus VII Ranger | RAM Kingston HyperX fury 8gb (2x4gb) | GPU sapphire r9 280x vapor-x oc | Case Corsair Carbide 200R | Storage WD Blue 1tb | PSU Corsair CX750M

I would personally go with either a cheap air cooler or the Seidon 120v.

Try to find the 120v 2nd revision too :)

yes i am talking about the 120v rev.2

have you owned this cooler? is it good quality? because i trust corsair's build quality very much, but i never owned a coolermaster component before.

i would go for the 120v cause it costs less than the others, with the performer cause it comes with two fans and with the h60 cause its corsair. i am really confused :P

CPU Intel i5-4690k | Motherboard Asus Maximus VII Ranger | RAM Kingston HyperX fury 8gb (2x4gb) | GPU sapphire r9 280x vapor-x oc | Case Corsair Carbide 200R | Storage WD Blue 1tb | PSU Corsair CX750M

yes i am talking about the 120v rev.2

have you owned this cooler? is it good quality? because i trust corsair's build quality very much, but i never owned a coolermaster component before.

i would go for the 120v cause it costs less than the others, with the performer cause it comes with two fans and with the h60 cause its corsair. i am really confused :P

Personally I think Corsair is overpriced because of it's marketing technique when Cooler Master are better for the price as they don't advertise their CPU Cooler as much as Corsair would :)

I researched the Seidon 120v a lot and it seems like the best cooler here :)

Personally I think Corsair is overpriced because of it's marketing technique when Cooler Master are better for the price as they don't advertise their CPU Cooler as much as Corsair would :)

I researched the Seidon 120v a lot and it seems like the best cooler here :)

thanks. much appreciated!