Adding some new fans to my Enthoo Pro, how many to get and how to place them?

IMPERIUS

Hi!

I'm buying some be quiet fans Silent Wings 2.

My case is the enthoo pro. I'm currently using the stock fans (200mm front, 120mm back (exhaust)) and will be adding up to 3 extra fans on the top.

All fans I'll buy will be 140mm. I thought about replacing the stock fan in the back for exhaust because the silent wings is a bit bigger and therefore more efficient and adding 3 more fans on the top. Should I use them for intake or exhaust?

Any other suggestions on the matter?

Thanks!

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

top back exhaust,front side intake

When everything else Fails,Crowbar IT. - Half-life

Being a Linux user is sort of like living in a house inhabited by a large family of carpenters and architects. Every morning when you wake up, the house is a little different. Maybe there is a new turret, or some walls have moved. Or perhaps someone has temporarily removed the floor under your bed." - Unix for Dummies, 2nd Edition (Found in the .sig of Rob Riggs) 

So far i had 3 intakes top worked fine. Now 2 intakes top, one exhaust, just add get more air out. Added 4 fans didn't decrease temps by much, maybe 2c on pch. Summer is just coming though. Dust hasn't been a problem either way.

Hi! I'm buying some be quiet fans Silent Wings 2. My case is the enthoo pro. I'm currently using the stock fans (200mm front, 120mm back (exhaust)) and will be adding up to 3 extra fans on the top. All fans I'll buy will be 140mm. I thought about replacing the stock fan in the back for exhaust because the silent wings is a bit bigger and therefore more efficient and adding 3 more fans on the top. Should I use them for intake or exhaust? Any other suggestions on the matter? Thanks!

140mm Silent Wings 2, perfect! Two front intake, one rear exhaust, three top intake. 

It's unclear to me how many fans you're buying now though. 3 or 6?

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

140mm Silent Wings 2, perfect! Two front intake, one rear exhaust, three top intake.

It's unclear to me how many fans you're buying now though. 3 or 6?

No I'm keeping the stock 200mm front fan so I'm deciding between 3/4. I could keep the stock fan in the rearest top position or I could replace that with the new fan

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

No I'm keeping the stock 200mm front fan so I'm deciding between 3/4. I could keep the stock fan in the rearest top position or I could replace that with the new fan

Good fans should always be in key positions (front intake, rear exhaust). Honestly, I don't consider the 200mm fan in the front of the Enthoo Pro a "good" fan.

So I would recommend, putting two SW2's in the front, one in the rear. The rear stock fan can go along with a 4th SW2 if you buy it as top intake. 

If you really don't want to drop the 200mm fan you can put it in the top and put the stock rear fan in the bottom.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Also enthoo pro is fully dust filtered, it would be shame if you have negative air pressure in the case... because all of the dust will be pulled in from the cracks and corner of the case... better replace front 200mm with 2x 140mm and replace 1x 140mm rear with a better one

PLEASE QUOTE OR TAG (WITH @) ME IF YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT ME TO REPLY!!!!!!!

Also if your issue is solved don't forget to mark the thread as solved!
Peace!!! from a random person in the tech's god forsaken land (named Finland or as I like to call it sarcastically FUNland)