Need Help, CustomLoop in Air 540

How should I set up my rad and fans! I'm planning on getting a 360mm in the front and either a 140mm in the back or a 280mm on top but I'm not sure?!

Let me know

If you put a 280mm in the top the 360 will need to be a thin rad and the fans will have to be mounted on the outside of the case under the plastic shroud.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

If you put a 280mm in the top the 360 will need to be a thin rad and the fans will have to be mounted on the outside of the case under the plastic shroud.

I was thinking the EK High performance CoolStream 360 PE series!! Its 76$ and it seems good for it's size and price! but with the fans in the front i would have to pull in the hot air?

The fans would be pulling in cool air over the rads (and then warmer air into the rest of the system; at least that's how I have mine setup) It doesn't seem to bother my R9 290's)

that radiator is 3-4mm thicker than the one I have in my rig. Ill check to see if there's clearance for it next too a 280mm rad when I get home and look at mine.

EDIT: I imagine you could run exhaust on most of the fans and let air get pulled in from the holes in the back compartment and under the drive sleds... I might try this.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

Forgot to post last night. There is enough room to fit that 360mm rad with a 280 in the top as long as you place the fans on the outside under the cover in the front.

Forgot to post last night. There is enough room to fit that 360mm rad with a 280 in the top as long as you place the fans on the outside under the cover in the front.

Sounds good!! My issue is I dont want to bring heat into the computer, but I have no other choice?? and im planing on cooling my MB (Foruma VI) and my cpu!

You could run negative case pressure and run exhaust on most of your fans. the air 540 has tons of holes in the rear section aswell as below the drive sleds. the only issue with that is dust. If your willing to clean it quite a bit more often you can run straight exhaust.

360 slim front 240 slim or thick top

just did my build in air 540

Are you pulling air in from the front through your rad? and where is your reservoir and pump?

I need a good cpu block for my 4770K?? Not to expensive trying not to surpass my budget of 400$ with the whole custom loop!

We are gonna need to know what your plans are for the pump and res then if your going for an specific aesthetic. 

We are gonna need to know what your plans are for the pump and res then if your going for an specific aesthetic. 

These are the parts I want to get for my water cooling loop! I would really appreciate if you could help me to get the best performance for my money!

and I'm debating on my fitting being 7/16 ID and 5/8 OD or 1/2 ID and 5/8 OD ( which do you prefer and consider my case and that I'm most likely going to cool my mother board as well (Maximus Formula VI) do i need 90 degree fittings?

What reservoir do you have in your build and can you upload a pic because I want to have an idea of the setup! What fans would be good for a 360 rad not to loud but static pressure efficient!

Can you show me a pic and how do you have everything set up?

Am I going to have any corrosion issues? I know my motherboard (Maximus Formula Vi has aluminum on the inside of the cross chill. Here are my parts:

-Black Ice Nemesis 360GTX Ultra Stealth Dual-Core Xtreme Profile Radiator

-EK Supremacy Evo Cpu Water Block (original csq) Full Copper

​-Swiftech MCP655 G1/4 threaded special edition 12 VDC D5 Pump With Speed Controller

-Bitspower Water Tank Z- multi 250 POM

so all this together with my fittings that I still have to get do you see any corrosion issues or anything that might harm each other?

please let me know thanks Nick!

Yes pulling in air in front ex out top and back , my pump and res. Are in back the case. A d5 and small 100ml tube red from alphacool

i will post some pics this weekend 

Yes pulling in air in front ex out top and back , my pump and res. Are in back the case. A d5 and small 100ml tube red from alphacool

i will post some pics this weekend 

Alright thank you!