What kind of performance wil I be getting?

I have my parts for a pc, well everything except the graphics card. I was going with the 270x but Im going to have to wait like 3 months to be able to get it. So Instead I got this cheap gpu (the radeon hd 5450 sapphire) and I just want to know what Ill be looking at performance wise on a 1024x 720 monitor with like far cry 3, battlefield 3? on low settings. all I need is like 30 fps and Im happy until I get my 270x.

My cpu is a amd athlon x4 860k at stock.

ssd is a m500 240gb

ram is 8gb of gskill ram 1600mhz

psu is 600wat evga 600b

and case is a corsair spec 01.

i really only bought the graphics card to be able to see if my parts work because you know.. I cant wait 3 months just to find out that something is dead or not working. so yea just needa know how much performance it will give me until I get my actual gpu. thanks

The 5450 wont be doing 30 fps on 720P.

My schools library computer have them and they struggle with CS1.6 on 1080P.

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

The 5450 wont be doing 30 fps on 720P.

My schools library computer have them and they struggle with CS1.6 on 1080P.

its going to struglle on this monitor? cuz even my current pc with a 1.7ghz ancient apu and 4 gb of ddr2 can run bf3 at like 20 fps...

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fpanam.gateway.com%2Fs%2FMONITOR%2F7005160%2F7005160nv.shtml&ei=BsQZVfAvhuhSiIeAqAo&bvm=bv.89381419,d.aWw&psig=AFQjCNG3Z-fQwlLoIpBwkVb92rs1vmZ7uA&ust=1427838350910343

Bah the 5450 is a decent card. my dads laptop has a mobile 5450, and a 1600x900 panel, plays flight sim X, AOE 3, and a few others on decent (med-high) settings. But that's all I have for reference, since it's his laptop, and those are the only game he really plays, lol. You could probably play Gmod, Payday2, and other not-so-graphically-intensive games @ (atleast) 30fps

You should be able to play those fine. I played BF3 at 1360x768 at 40 FPS with a 4600.

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

Bah the 5450 is a decent card. my dads laptop has a mobile 5450, and a 1600x900 panel, plays flight sim X, AOE 3, and a few others on decent (med-high) settings. But that's all I have for reference, since it's his laptop, and those are the only game he really plays, lol. You could probably play Gmod, Payday2, and other not-so-graphically-intensive games @ (atleast) 30fps

flight sim x is one Ill definitely be playing alot. other than that probably like minecraft multiplayer, the escapists. I know those will run on it but i guess ill have to see about bf3 and far cry 3 later xD. Its all good though, ill just torrent farcry first to see if it will actually run. And I got bf3 for free on this origin weekend offer anyways

flight sim x is one Ill definitely be playing alot. other than that probably like minecraft multiplayer, the escapists. I know those will run on it but i guess ill have to see about bf3 and far cry 3 later xD. Its all good though, ill just torrent farcry first to see if it will actually run. And I got bf3 for free on this origin weekend offer anyways

WHAT? BF3 WAS FREE?! GOD DAMNIT NOT AGAIN :'(

But yeah, Farcry 3, lol.