Shots fired! (AMD card round-up)

That Norwegian Guy

LOL, I'm still paying back $132,000 in University fees. I'll take every last dollar I can. 

Its funny how many people can't take a joke

I know lol

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Well to be fair it's calling pretty much every AMD user poor or worse then poor.

And I'm okay with that and I am not okay with that.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I'm way below the poverty line ($8000 below to be exact), and I will still end up investing in Intel hardware because it meets my productivity needs even at the lower price points.

Intel CPU, AMD GPU. AMD CPUs give me cancer

Fujitsu Celsius 380W: i5 650 @ 3.2 Ghz | FUJITSU D2917-A1 | 4GB RAM 1333Mhz | ASUS GTX 750 TI Strix OC Edition | Fujitsu Case | 380W Fujitsu PSU | 250GB HDD | Windows 7 64 bit | Dell P2214H

Rekty Shrekty 

Intel CPU, AMD GPU. AMD CPUs give me cancer

Wow... Cancer? You're a petulant child. Maybe you should go check out a hospice before you run your f**king mouth.

Use amd and intel cpus plus nvidia ,amd graphics cards plus iam poor i can live that.

Its funny how many people can't take a joke

It is in bad taste.  I guess you are not smart enough to understand that.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Craking jokes on poor people even in a non-offensive way is bad.Grow up

When everything else Fails,Crowbar IT. - Half-life

Being a Linux user is sort of like living in a house inhabited by a large family of carpenters and architects. Every morning when you wake up, the house is a little different. Maybe there is a new turret, or some walls have moved. Or perhaps someone has temporarily removed the floor under your bed." - Unix for Dummies, 2nd Edition (Found in the .sig of Rob Riggs) 

Craking jokes on poor people even in a non-offensive way is bad.Grow up

Learn to take a joke, like adults do.  Grow up

CPU - Intel Core i7 4770K @ 4.80GHz / GPU - MSI GTX 980 4GB Gaming / RAM - 16 GB G.Skill TridentX 2400 MHz / Motherboard - Maximus VI Formula / CPU Cooler - Kraken x60 / Power Supply - Rosewill Lightning 1300w / Case - Enthoo Luxe Monitor - Asus ROG Swift PG278Q / Sound - Razer Kraken 7.1 / Keyboard - Razer Blackwidow Chroma / Mouse - Razer Naga Hex + Razer Deathadder Chroma | Picture - [http://i.imgur.com/SSKZKWu.jpg]

Learn to take a joke, like adults do.  Grow up

Dude seriously , joking about poor people isnt a good thing.

Being a Linux user is sort of like living in a house inhabited by a large family of carpenters and architects. Every morning when you wake up, the house is a little different. Maybe there is a new turret, or some walls have moved. Or perhaps someone has temporarily removed the floor under your bed." - Unix for Dummies, 2nd Edition (Found in the .sig of Rob Riggs) 

Dude seriously , joking about poor people isnt a good thing.

If thats the case, then all jokes are in bad humour and we should all just stop cracking jokes or doing anything for that matter for the fact that someone like you wont be able to be an adult about it and get offended, go join the feminists. 

CPU - Intel Core i7 4770K @ 4.80GHz / GPU - MSI GTX 980 4GB Gaming / RAM - 16 GB G.Skill TridentX 2400 MHz / Motherboard - Maximus VI Formula / CPU Cooler - Kraken x60 / Power Supply - Rosewill Lightning 1300w / Case - Enthoo Luxe Monitor - Asus ROG Swift PG278Q / Sound - Razer Kraken 7.1 / Keyboard - Razer Blackwidow Chroma / Mouse - Razer Naga Hex + Razer Deathadder Chroma | Picture - [http://i.imgur.com/SSKZKWu.jpg]

If thats the case, then all jokes are in bad humour and we should all just stop cracking jokes or doing anything for that matter for the fact that someone like you wont be able to be an adult about it and get offended, go join the feminists. 

FYI:I myself hat sjw's but dude joking on the poor is a totally different relam,being a white privileged male you wont ever get it.

FYI:I myself hat sjw's but dude joking on the poor is a totally different relam,being a white privileged male you wont ever get it.

Oh.... because im white i must be privileged?  man you racist pos,  ill have you know my family was poor as hell growing up (we used food banks, which is the Canadian equivalent of food stamps).. and everything i have i worked my ass off for it...  

So maybe you can "Grow up" and learn to take a joke.

Oh.... because im white i must be privileged?  man you racist pos,  ill have you know my family was poor as hell growing up.. and everything i have i worked my ass off for it...  

even mine was,and so thats why i say do not make joke's on the poor.I hope you understand.

even mine was,and so thats why i say do not make joke's on the poor.I hope you unde

That has nothing to do with it.   i can see im not gonna get through too you and help you understand to take a light hearted joke as that.. a freaking joke that was even quite funny. So im just gonna go take my "White Privilege" else where.