Corsair link software sucks donkey balls!

johnmhigh

Really, what the hell is up with it?

Nothing works on it aside the the light being the right color and i had to roll back drivers for that too.

Spent about an hour trying to set a custom curve and all it did was not work and stay on the lowest setting, and every now the then one of the fans would go flashy red and spaz out!

Every other Corsair product i have / used including the keyboard im trying this on now seamed well made and just worked but the H100i software is just something else!

Anybody know if they plan on fixing it or have they just thought "ah well fuck em" and left us to suffer

Fuck you corsair, Fuck you!!

I like Corsair really, but this is some really buggy and bad software

@Pugs501 look ! its nazi-corsair again !

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Well I have a problem with what I believe is my H100i. The corsair link works for me, but something with my cooling/cpu is making a weird noise O.o As for the curve sometimes mine doesn't change speed either, just set it to a different speed then set it back to the custom curve you made. Not sure about the lights because do you have the H100i GTX? Because I don't and so I don't have a problem with the LED because I can't change them.

EDIT: OMG I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I CAN CHANGE THE LED COLORS! D: My life is complete... I've had this thing for 4 months too.....

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600 Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: 32Gb DDR4  GPU(s): MSI 6800-XT Case: NZXT H440 Storage: 4x 250gb SSD + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM850x with CableMod Displays: 1 x Asus ROG Swift And 3 x 24" 1080p Cooling: H100i Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Sound: AKG 553 Operating System: Windows 10

Current PC: 

http://i.imgur.com/ubYSO3f.jpg          http://i.imgur.com/xhpDcqd.jpg

Really, what the hell is up with it?

Nothing works on it aside the the light being the right color and i had to roll back drivers for that too.

Spent about an hour trying to set a custom curve and all it did was not work and stay on the lowest setting, and every now the then one of the fans would go flashy red and spaz out!

Every other Corsair product i have / used including the keyboard im trying this on now seamed well made and just worked but the H100i software is just something else!

Anybody know if they plan on fixing it or have they just thought "ah well fuck em" and left us to suffer

Fuck you corsair, Fuck you!!

Which Windows are you on? Windows 8.1 and 10 is a horrible mess with Link. (windows 7 too for that matter, holy shit the application is a buggy POS imo)

On win7, tried a custom curve then changed it to default then back to custom, no luck. I just dont understand how good most of their other products are and then we get this steamy pile of crap that is link software!

EDIT: OMG I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I CAN CHANGE THE LED COLORS! D: My life is complete... I've had this thing for 4 months too.....

Yay!

On win7, tried a custom curve then changed it to default then back to custom, no luck. I just dont understand how good most of their other products are and then we get this steamy pile of crap that is link software!

Yay!

Hm... That usually seems to work for me. Do you have the GTX model? Or the regular H100i? Do you have the micro USB cable plugged into the pumb/block?

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600 Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: 32Gb DDR4  GPU(s): MSI 6800-XT Case: NZXT H440 Storage: 4x 250gb SSD + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM850x with CableMod Displays: 1 x Asus ROG Swift And 3 x 24" 1080p Cooling: H100i Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Sound: AKG 553 Operating System: Windows 10

Current PC: 

http://i.imgur.com/ubYSO3f.jpg          http://i.imgur.com/xhpDcqd.jpg

Just the normal h100i model, yes the cable is all plugged in, just won't work

Just went back on it after a restart, didnt touch anything, now its not letting me change the RGB color and its not showing fan RPM. Its never worked right since i bought it about 6 months ago. Think am just gonna give up and buy a decent fan controller. Oh well.

I just got rid of my H100i because of the buggy crap that was corsair link. The cooler itself was alright, but that software... Word cannot describe the frustration. I ended up getting it to work by running a cable from the unit to a USB slot on the rear IO panel.

I was using windows 8.1 64-bit

I just got rid of my H100i because of the buggy crap that was corsair link. The cooler itself was alright, but that software... Word cannot describe the frustration. I ended up getting it to work by running a cable from the unit to a USB slot on the rear IO panel.

I was using windows 8.1 64-bit

I'll give that a go see if it works. Yea the cooler it's self is good but the software is so poor. If it dosent work think I might get rid for something else too