RADIATORS in the 900D

What would you recommend for radiators in the 900D because someone told me it has support for 4 so if anyone knows some good radiators then a reply would be apprciated

BTW i'm new to the Water Cooling SO PLEASE MAKE IN lamen Terms

Depends on how overkill you want to go. A single 4x120mm radiator in the "basement" of the case is more than enough for any basic water cooling system, and there's plenty of room in the "basement" for another 2x120mm radiator to go along with it. Search YouTube for 900D builds -- there are plenty of examples, including Linus's overkill watercooling build.

Wife's build: Amethyst - Ryzen 9 3900X, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3200, ASUS Prime X570-P, EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 12GB, Corsair Obsidian 750D, Corsair RM1000 (yellow label)

My build: Mira - Ryzen 7 3700X, 32GB EVGA DDR4-3200, ASUS Prime X470-PRO, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3, beQuiet Dark Base 900, EVGA 1000 G6

What would you recommend for radiators in the 900D because someone told me it has support for 4 so if anyone knows some good radiators then a reply would be apprciated

BTW i'm new to the Water Cooling SO PLEASE MAKE IN lamen Terms

I would recommend that if you're new to watercooling, you shouldn't need more than a single triple radiator.  Doing it yourself is a TON of work. 

The other issue is that performance gains are very marginal these days.  I would suggest you invest your time/money into good parts.  In today's "power efficient" world of Intel and NVIDIA, watercooling is more of an enthusiast thing for the joy of doing it rather than performance.  

@TechBenchTV

Ex-NCIX Tech Tips Producer.  Linus hates my scripts. 

take a look at my build.  link is in my signature.  I have the case and I love it.  I currently have (1) 4 x 120mm and (2) 3 x 120mm with room for another 2 x 120 and 1 x 120.  Tonnes of room to build pretty much anything you like.  I spent a ton of time building my machine in its final iteration.  I have my 3770K overclocked to 4.4Ghz and both my gtx 780s overclocked.  I actually did a 4 x 120 and 3 x 120 sandwiched with a set of fans between them.  

CPU never goes over 58 degrees and the max temp I have seen on the video cards so far is 35 degrees.  

so basically with the 900D you can fit the following:  when I put 120/140 it means it can fit either a 120mm rad or a 140mm rad.

4 x 120/140 on the roof

1 x 120/140 on the rear exhaust

4 x 120/140 basement (front)

2 x 120/140 basement (rear)

3 x 120 front panel - with some slight modifications to the plastic surround and removal of the drive bay structure (inside)

Hope this helps and welcome to this fun hobby.  Start slow and watch a lot of youtube videos.  Linus has some great ones and there is lots out there.  I'll help where I can if you have questions.

My build:  Leviathan  Case: 900D  CPU: i7 3770K (watercooled)  Mobo: Z77X-UD5H GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper GPU: MSI GTX 780 watercooled PSU: EVGA 1300W G2  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengance  HDDs: 1 x 120 GB Intel 330 SSD (OS X); 1 x 256 GB Samsung 840 pro (Windows 8); 2 x 2TB Seagate Barracuda (RAID 0 Data OS X); 1 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda (OS X backups)  Monitors: 1 x 24" Apple LED Cinema (center); 2 x 23" Apple LED Cinema (surround)  Watercooling: 3 rads, CPU, GPU, GPU, MCP655 pump, Lots of fittings, EK reservoir, EK UV Blue coolant.  Updated build: Leviathan 2.0

For my build I followed the above video and this one here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TFou20hvmA.

Basically putting a 480 on top, 480 on bottom, and other 240 on the bottom across from the 480.  All three are 60mm thicknessand are from Alphacool.

take a look at my build.  link is in my signature.  I have the case and I love it.  I currently have (1) 4 x 120mm and (2) 3 x 120mm with room for another 2 x 120 and 1 x 120.  Tonnes of room to build pretty much anything you like.  I spent a ton of time building my machine in its final iteration.  I have my 3770K overclocked to 4.4Ghz and both my gtx 780s overclocked.  I actually did a 4 x 120 and 3 x 120 sandwiched with a set of fans between them.  

CPU never goes over 58 degrees and the max temp I have seen on the video cards so far is 35 degrees.  

so basically with the 900D you can fit the following:  when I put 120/140 it means it can fit either a 120mm rad or a 140mm rad.

4 x 120/140 on the roof

1 x 120/140 on the rear exhaust

4 x 120/140 basement (front)

2 x 120/140 basement (rear)

3 x 120 front panel - with some slight modifications to the plastic surround and removal of the drive bay structure (inside)

Hope this helps and welcome to this fun hobby.  Start slow and watch a lot of youtube videos.  Linus has some great ones and there is lots out there.  I'll help where I can if you have questions.

Follow what he said, take things nice and slow and plan everything out.

Do you already have the 900D?

On a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam

I don't know what you are going to cool or add in the loop, so it's no way to judge if it's enough or overkill.
But I guess very likely you be overkilling with the quantity of radiators.
I would highly recommend any 480mm, thickness >50mm, low fpi(fin per inch, the density of the radiator fin) around 10fpi~ at the lower chamber
Suck as the alphacool UT 60, it's m3 screws, with protection plate preventing over screwing causing damage.
thick+low fpi gives you the option to run fans at low at idle, and still have the cooling performance to ramp fan speed up when needed
The radiator built quality matters a lot to me which in my experience Alphacool is by far the best.   UT60 is also one of the very popular mainstream rad.

For the top, since it will be for show, I would think of a 360 rad, thickness shouldn't be too much of an issue depends on your mobo heatsink.
It really comes down to what you prefer the look, and targeted fan and fan setup.