Cool concept?

SSOB

I was thinking bout this device you can use to make skype calls ,but instead of talking out loud you can just think what you are going to say and the other person can hear what you are thinking...May be pretty handy in some situations...

Discuss is this lame or cool...

Interested in Business and Technology

I want telepathy.

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

but what if you wanted to think something in private.

like what if you thought "i hope she doesn't find out I hooked up with her friend last night" while on skype call,and she found out because of that?

lol.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

I was thinking bout this device you can use to make skype calls ,but instead of talking out loud you can just think what you are going to say and the other person can hear what you are thinking...May be pretty handy in some situations...

Sounds like a pretty cool concept but if you're alone and start thinking of naughty thoughts, best to make sure it's turned off otherwise it could be an issue :P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

This is where knowing a second language comes in handy :P

But, If there was such a device imagine if someone managed to hack it and just listen to what you're thinking about 24/7. It could be hell o.o

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

I believe this was showcased by Sony Ericcson , they used this to identify a song that you was thinking of and the song would start playing , so it's defo possible

Interested in Business and Technology

get a girl/boy friend that knows what you're thinking?

CPU: Intel i7-3930k @4.2GHz,  Motherboard: Asus X79 Sabertooth, CPU Cooler: Corsair H100, Case: Corsair 600t, RAM: 8x4GB Corsair Vengance Black 1600mhz CL9, GPU: Gigabyte 6870OC ,PSU: Corsair AX1200 ,Boot Drive: Sandisk Extream 240GB ,Game Drive: OCZ Agility 3 120GB ,Storage Drive - 1: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB ,Storage Drive - 2: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB ,Ram Cooler: 2x Kingston HyperX Memory Cooler (Blue)

That's one of those ideas that people are years away from having the technology able to do it.

If you actually mean send your thoughts to another person and having them be interpreted on the other end, I don't think that would work. You would need a converter, thoughts going into my brain would have to be converted to electrical pulses, chemicals, or at the very least sound. My brain would most likely not understand if actual brain waves of another person were coming into my head.

Is it an interesting idea? Sure, but why limit it to Skype calls? That would be like making a device that can give you telekinetic powers but it only works to pick your remote off the floor if you drop it. Once there is a technology to read and or transmit your thoughts every other system and means for input will be gone. Why would you need to type when you can think? Why use a keyboard and mouse to aim when you can think move left and shoot that spot?

Concepts don't make money!!!!

-Corsair 750D - MSI Mpower Z77 - 3570k @ 4.21 -Corsair H60- 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 Mhz- Corsair RM850 - MSI 780 Lightning -256GB SSD- 2 1TB HDDs - LG 23' Flatron - Razer Death Adder - Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue - Logitech z506 5.1-

Project - Bloody Lightning