Good Mouse for 50$ or Less

ccm1270

I'm in the market for a new mouse (preferably wired) that is good for gaming and general productivity. 

I'm in the market for a new mouse (preferably wired) that is good for gaming and general productivity. 

What grip do you use and how big are your hands?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Refurb Corsair M65. http://www.corsair.com/en-us/vengeance-m65-fps-laser-gaming-mouse-gunmetal-black-refurbished

I have this mouse, absolutely love it.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

CPU: Intel i5-2400 Mobo: ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1333MHz GPU: Sapphire R9 280x Tri-X Case Corsair Obsidian Series 350D PSU: EVGA 500w 80+ Certified

The the Logitech M570 if you want to try a trackball...  (I love my Logitech wheel, which is pretty much the wired version but not for sale anymore)

Go for a Refurb mouse, hopefully what your favorite is will be available in the price range as a refurb.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

He said "good" mouse for $50 or less.

You broke both rules silly

fight me

CPU: Intel i5-2400 Mobo: ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1333MHz GPU: Sapphire R9 280x Tri-X Case Corsair Obsidian Series 350D PSU: EVGA 500w 80+ Certified

A4Tek F7, MOST UNDERRATED MOUSE EVER

I have it and LOVE IT more than some mice posted above :P

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

fight me

The Deathadder has quality only a used Mad Catz product from 2006 could rival. It's lighter than air since the body is largely cheap plastic. The sensor isn't as good as the Zowie EC1's sensor.

The Deathadder has quality only a used Mad Catz product from 2006 could rival. It's lighter than air since the body is largely cheap plastic. The sensor isn't as good as the Zowie EC1's sensor.

I guess we're doing this

chroma is the best mouse on the market

corsair m45 by far imho

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

corsair m45 by far imho

Love that mouse but it's for anything but claw/fingertip grip. I need to know what he actually needs in a mouse.

In what actual way? xD

Oh I see what you're saying

I meant almost best mouse on the market, right beside the B100

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-B100-TAA-Optical-USB-Mouse/dp/B003L62T7W/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1427339345&sr=8-9&keywords=mouse

anyways this thread is getting off topic - I suggest the chroma 

Oh I see what you're saying

I meant almost best mouse on the market, right beside the B100

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-B100-TAA-Optical-USB-Mouse/dp/B003L62T7W/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1427339345&sr=8-9&keywords=mouse

I mean, what quantifies the Deathadder as the "best" mouse?

Also, the G100s is a great mouse, based on that mouse.

I mean, what quantifies the Deathadder as the "best" mouse?

Also, the G100s is a great mouse, based on that mouse.

its not the best, of course there are other mice that could smash it, but i've used it and for my gaming purposes and it works beatifully

its not the best, of course there are other mice that could smash it, but i've used it and for my gaming purposes and it works beatifully

Did you buy an extended warranty m8? I can promise that you will need it.

Did you buy an extended warranty m8? I can promise that you will need it.

i'll quote you on that when it breaks 6 years from now

i'll quote you on that when it breaks 6 years from now

You do that mate. Read the tremendous amount of reviews on Amazon about issues.

You do that mate. Read the tremendous amount of reviews on Amazon about issues.

I won't until I encounter them :)

but thanks for your concern

I won't until I encounter them :)

but thanks for your concern

Then you should get a Zowie EC1-A/B and then enjoy the quality and amazingness.

Then you should get a Zowie EC1-A/B and then enjoy the quality and amazingness.

mkkayy