CPU Question!?

who would i get a 250 gb ssd, just asking all files will i sav eon HDD only windows on SSD cant find good SSD with under 120 gb. will its overkill to have 120 gb SSD just for windows. BUT in the future i planing to get a 1 TB ssd for instaling favorite games on it and otehr stuff. well i playing alot of BF series and cod and thats favorite games, mabye garrys mod and team fortress 2 too

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

1600mhz is fine, even for a haswell build. You can get 1866 if you like since it's pretty cheap now. However you really won't notice the difference when you go to a higher frequency. It only makes a difference in benchmarks, not in the real world.

okay. well i think i save the 2133 MHZ. well mabye that speed is needed for fututre dont know. they r cheap too. in sweden its 130 bucks and a 1866 mhz ram from same manufacturer is 125 bucks so nit that big differnce

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

okay. well i think i save the 2133 MHZ. well mabye that speed is needed for fututre dont know. they r cheap too. in sweden its 130 bucks and a 1866 mhz ram from same manufacturer is 125 bucks so nit that big differnce

Well what about your SSD? With today's games being like 25+gb  and your OS and programs on there, you'll fill it in no time. I think that's more important than some RAM. Why don't you get 8gb of 1600mhz, and a 250gb SSD. Then upgrade your ram later when you have some more money. 

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Well what about your SSD? With today's games being like 25+gb  and your OS and programs on there, you'll fill it in no time. I think that's more important than some RAM. Why don't you get 8gb of 1600mhz, and a 250gb SSD. Then upgrade your ram later when you have some more money. 

well i think i will sperate the ssd with the OS then the SSD with games. becuze if i install game son smae SSD which i install OS on the system will start slower becuze of all agme son the SSD. THATS why i gonnna bUY a other SSD from crucial whích is expensive but good with 960 gb its more then enough. well i gonna buy fast ram 2133 MHZ. and buy later on mabye a fue mounths later a otehr GTX 780 and a SSD. mabye in the future the 1 tb ssds price goes down becuze it will be newer SSds with more GB same thing with gtx 780.. Dont worry.

BTW i see your system. You have built a editing system i see. well you do heavy editing and heacy work on it it seems becuze a have very good CPU,MOBO and 32 gb ram. well if i loo at CPU benchmarks.

If we take out the intel xeons cpus. I can see that the intel core i74770 is right below the 3930k so i am pretty near:D

well i think i will sperate the ssd with the OS then the SSD with games. becuze if i install game son smae SSD which i install OS on the system will start slower becuze of all agme son the SSD. THATS why i gonnna bUY a other SSD from crucial whích is expensive but good with 960 gb its more then enough. well i gonna buy fast ram 2133 MHZ. and buy later on mabye a fue mounths later a otehr GTX 780 and a SSD. mabye in the future the 1 tb ssds price goes down becuze it will be newer SSds with more GB same thing with gtx 780.. Dont worry.

BTW i see your system. You have built a editing system i see. well you do heavy editing and heacy work on it it seems becuze a have very good CPU,MOBO and 32 gb ram. well if i loo at CPU benchmarks.

If we take out the intel xeons cpus. I can see that the intel core i74770 is right below the 3930k so i am pretty near:D

SSDs don't work like that, they are just as fast if they have 1byte free as when they are empty. So they easiest way to do it is simply to get a bigger SSD for all your programs, games and OS. Then put your general files (movies etc.) on a HDD.

I have a custom water cooling loop for my system, so I can do some serious overlocking and leave you in the dust :P

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

If you have an i7 since sandy bridge, overclocked or not, you will be just fine with almost any number of GPUs and of any kind

| Gaming/Folding Rig: | 4770k @ 4.4GHZ w/ Thermaltake Extreme 3.0 | Asus Maximus VI Hero | 2x DirectCUII GTX 780 Ti @ 1208mhz | Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB | Seasonic Platinum 1000w | Samsung 840 256gb | 1TB WD Blue | Corsair C70 | 3x ASUS MX239H Monitors |

i cant save my mobo. this mobo is made for this case and its like burned into the case. and The gpu is unchange able but if i ahve speciall tools to take out the strange screwes its mabye changeable. I dont know if its same with the CPU.+ i have 11 when i bought this computer. i didnt knwo that much about computers then..

What is that supposed to mean ? I never heard of a motherboard that was "burned" into a case. Even if you have bought a pre-built pc, the motherboard is still detatchable and useable. Same goes for the Graphics Card as well as the CPU. And i would recommend keeping the 2600 as there was not any massive performance increases after Sandy Bridge. With the money you save, maybe you can invest on something else like better gaming pheripherals or a good monitor, which is as important as a good graphics card.

What is that supposed to mean ? I never heard of a motherboard that was "burned" into a case. Even if you have bought a pre-built pc, the motherboard is still detatchable and useable. Same goes for the Graphics Card as well as the CPU. And i would recommend keeping the 2600 as there was not any massive performance increases after Sandy Bridge. With the money you save, maybe you can invest on something else like better gaming pheripherals or a good monitor, which is as important as a good graphics card.

well its not burned in but its not takeoutable..... the mobo is made for THIS case

well if i keep the sandy i need to find a mobo to socket 1155 which supports high speed rams and many case fans. i am thinking about the g1 sniper 3. and if i save the CPU then i can get a gtx 690 too...

Can a intel core i7 2600 not K version run 2 GTX 780s at 100% or 2 GTX 690s?

It comes down to pcie bandwidth and simply yes. No offence man but it sounds like your really have way too much money to play with. What are you doing that you even need 2 gtx 780's at the age of 14 for?

i5-3570k @ 4.4ghz (1.240v) || Asrock extreme 4 || CM Hyper 212 evo

Samsung 840 || WD blue 1tb || WD green 1tb || Powercolor 7870 xt @ (1200 mhz core : 1500 mhz mem)