Looking for a headset

Price point: 80 - Max 125$
Main use: Skype/raercomms, Gaming
So a very good microphone is really inportant for me and surround sound.
Soundcard: Onboard sound card and no room to add one on myn motherboard. Maybe an usb sound card ? just like the g430
Wired/wireless both are fine for me but having the option to charge the wireless whilste gaming is a must.

Anyone has a good suggestion?
And sorry for the short text but typing english is not one of myn strongest points :')

As you said the Logitech G430 is a great option. 

Else there is the Steeelseries Siberia V2: http://us.ncix.com/products/?sku=45742&vpn=51103&manufacture=Steelseries

Or the Corsair Vengeance 1500 http://us.ncix.com/products/?sku=64129&vpn=CA-9011112-WW&manufacture=Corsair&promoid=1213

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Siberia V2 I have had issues with Corsair headsets my 2000 broke really easily and my friends 1500 the build quality appears to be sub par since there are reports of them snapping or sound cutting out.

If you're dead set on a headset, I'd second the Siberia V2.

However, I'd rather recommend a pair of headphones with a separate mic for better audio quality. The Audio Technica ATH-AD700 is pretty well regarded, and if you attach an Anltion ModMic you have yourself a headset! This is slightly out of your max budget, so you could get away with a Zalman Clip-on mic instead of the ModMic.

If you want a headset, I don't have any prior experience with the Siberia V2, but I hear great things about it. I personally have a Logitech G930, which is excellent.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 OC 4.8GHz Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 240M Mobo: ASUS Crosshair V Formula Z GPU: Radeon HD 7970 RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB 1866mhz Red PSU: XFX 750watt Black Edition Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB, 2TB WD Caviar Black, 2x1TB Samsung Spin Disk Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Black