Intel Stock Cooler

Georg Grech

I currently have an Intel (Celeron ><) CPU with its stock fan and I will buy an i3 CPU.

Since the i3 is Intel, would it be wise to buy just the CPU(chip) and use the same fan of the previous CPU for this one ?? 

(Not planning to Over Clock) 

If not, should I still use the stock fan/cooler of the i3 or should I buy a different cooler ??

Oh, and is there a way to add more than 1 fan on the motherboard ?? 

I believe they both come with the same heatsink anyways,

but the new CPU should come with its own stock cooler so I wouldn't worry about it

No need to buy another cooler if your not overlocking

If you're buying the CPU new, it should come with a cooler. Using the stock one is fine if you're not overclocking. 

Buying an aftermarket one can help keep temps nice and low, as well as making the system quieter. 

I currently have an Intel (Celeron ><) CPU with its stock fan and I will buy an i3 CPU.

Since the i3 is Intel, would it be wise to buy just the CPU(chip) and use the same fan of the previous CPU for this one ?? 

(Not planning to Over Clock)

If not, should I still use the stock fan/cooler of the i3 or should I buy a different cooler ??

Oh, and is there a way to add more than 1 fan on the motherboard ??

If cooler fits will depend bit on socket. So which Celeron and which i3? If fan fits, you can reuse it and buy tray packed.

Getting aftermarket cooler is more waste of money than it would be with higher end CPUs unless you get annoyed by noise easily.

Depending on mobo, it may or may not have case fan headers (marked SYS_FAN or CHA_FAN). You can also get splitter and use it with CPU fan header.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv