Platform Launch and MASSIVE GIVEAWAY

nicklmg

hardline water coolingvideo because holy damn it looks sweet

and the lg 34um67 monitor because why not when you have that water cooled rig.

Vessel user name Hammerslap

corsair 600t, msi z87-g45, intel 4770k, 16g patriot viper low-pro ram, asus direct cu2 780, crucial 256gig ssd, seagate baracuda 1tb,

So I thought I already had a forum username and account, but when I try to login it says fail, but nevermind, Facebook connected and all fine :)

My Vessel username: shimmy

Links to your two favorite videos on our Vessel page that you watched and liked:

LG 34UM67 Curved Ultrawide FreeSync Monitor

Pretty amazing, in the looks, the glossy plastic makes it look like if it's on your wall without being on it! (aka phantom feet), the vezel is not annoying! and it looks like my eyes wouldn't get burned by it, thanks to the controls of the screen, and yes, that's pretty amazing, since it sucks (atleast for me to have my eyes burned by white pages).

and secondly: 

I would say the mineral Oil Submerged Pc build, but since I watched it on youtube, I guess it doesn't count, so then I will have to say the 

Hardline Water Cooled PC Build, very helpful, yes yes! 

Thank you guys very much for this giveaway! 

Just having the chance of entering is pretty much appreciated!

Fractal Design Define S | Asus X570 TUF Gaming | AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 32gb 3600mhz ram | Nvidia RTX 3080 FE |

Corsair RMx 1000w PSU | Corsair H115 Elite Cappellix | Micron M600 M.2 256Gb SSDs | WD SN850X 4TB NVME | 2TB Samsung 860evo | 1440p 240hz LG UltraGear 27GR95QE OLED | 1440p 155hz Dell S2719DGF | LG 29WP60G-B 1080p 75hz Ultrawide | GMMK TKL | Glorious Model O-