SSD anyone? Which one?

MVPernula

Okay I'm upgrading EVERYTHING, and that includes my drives. Any good 240 GB that goes for a good price?

Okay I'm upgrading EVERYTHING, and that includes my drives. Any good 240 GB that goes for a good price?

Depends on your definition of a good price. I suggest the 250GB MX200 by Crucial.  

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Samsung is never a bad choice when it comes to SSD's. But Kingston's SSD's are usually a bit cheaper I think.

Edit: noticed you're from Sweden! NetOnNet has a 240GB Kingston SSD for 800-900kr

Don't forget to Like the things you like!

Crucial MX100 (256GB)

Samsung EVO (840 or 850)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Hello, i've just upgraded my laptop with a 500GB Samsung 850 EVO and i'm totally happy with it, it's super fast! There is also the 250GB version if you want that!

I've also know that the Transcend SSD370 series are very good!

Both of these SSD aren't very cheap but i think the cost is justified by the awesome performance!

But if you want spend less i think we can find something else!

And obviosly there will be other person that can help you and probably they know more stuff than me ;)

EDIT: while i was writing a lot of people answered xD i've to get used to a forum with such a lot of members :)

Hello, i've just upgraded my laptop with a 500GB Samsung 850 EVO and i'm totally happy with it, it's super fast! There is also the 250GB version if you want that!

I've also know that the Transcend SSD370 series are very good!

Both of these SSD aren't very cheap but i think the cost is justified by the awesome performance!

But if you want spend less i think we can find something else!

And obviosly there will be other person that can help you and probably they know more stuff than me ;)

EDIT: while i was writing a lot of people answered xD i've to get used to a forum with such a lot of members :)

I really love this place, people are nice, informative, come in huge numbers and man are they fast!

Depends on your definition of a good price. I suggest the 250GB MX200 by Crucial.  

Well cheap is what I meant!

Samsung is never a bad choice when it comes to SSD's. But Kingston's SSD's are usually a bit cheaper I think.

Edit: noticed you're from Sweden! NetOnNet has a 240GB Kingston SSD for 800-900k

You're all too nice, even checking out my profile for extra info and all that. THANK YOU!

Crucial MX100 (256GB)

Samsung EVO (840 or 850)

I'll check these out! Thanks! :D

Edit: noticed you're from Sweden! NetOnNet has a 240GB Kingston SSD for 800-900kr

I don't suggest the Kingston SSD's as they are using really shitty NAND as of late. NAND is the memory chips they use in their SSD's. So when you use shitty NAND you get shitty performance, matched with the cheap crappy controller. Overall they are really bad as of late. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda