What is the best laptop trackpad you have used?

Dubesta11

Mine would have to be a 2007 Macbook White, it worked incredibly well for both multitouch web-browsing and even was fine for games like minecraft.

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Microphone:  Blue Yeti - Webcam: Logitech C920 - Monitors: 3x Dell S2415H 

Probably my 2013 Macbook Air

Tough choice between that and my Aspire V7, they're pretty much alike, but the Acer's trackpad has way more travel.

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.8GHZGPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X (X2 - SLI)RAM: 24GB | Storage: 128GB 960 PRO M.2 SSD, 1TB & 750GB HDD | Operating System: Windows 10, MacOS High Sierra

My 2008 MacBook, that still runs great today :P

Apple does make some nice track pads I must say. Found in almost every laptop they ever made. 

I quite like the macbook trackpads, they just seem to work a lot better.

CPU: 6600K @ 4.6Ghz | COOLER: H100i GTX | MOBO: Asus Z170 AR | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid | RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB | 

CASE: Corsair 760T | PSU: Corsair RM750x | STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB & Seagate 2TB | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB | MOUSE: Deathadder Elite

The MacBook pros have excellent trackpads.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

Probably my 2013 Macbook Air

Tough choice between that and my Aspire V7, they're pretty much alike, but the Acer's trackpad has way more travel.

How is that laptop? Do you have the i5/750m model? Those specs look great for the price.

My 2008 MacBook, that still runs great today :P

Apple does make some nice track pads I must say. Found in almost every laptop they ever made. 

I quite like the macbook trackpads, they just seem to work a lot better.

If I had to say one good thing about apple, it would have to be their trackpads. Thats why I almost considered a Macbook for college.

Some Asus Zenbook I saw at Best Buy the other day

Where was it orientated? (left or middle)

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Microphone:  Blue Yeti - Webcam: Logitech C920 - Monitors: 3x Dell S2415H 

How is that laptop? Do you have the i5/750m model? Those specs look great for the price.

If I had to say one good thing about apple, it would have to be their trackpads. Thats why I almost considered a Macbook for college.

I still can't stand other laptop's track pads and stupid clunky software to operate it. Apple has it working seamless throughout the Mac OSX.

I would still take a MacBook Pro over any Windows laptop for college. 

2011 macbook pro. really love the multi finger interactions.

2011 macbook pro. really love the multi finger interactions.

Yours is still alive? I'm still waiting for mine to get repaired.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

Yours is still alive? I'm still waiting for mine to get repaired.

Well I never said I like the computer lol, just the trackpad. No actually I'm trying to kill it so I can justify in my head getting a new laptop/surface pro 3. I have dropped it and while walking out of my room with it ran into the doorframe and completly indented the chassis lol. GG.

Well I never said I like the computer lol, just the trackpad. No actually I'm trying to kill it so I can justify in my head getting a new laptop/surface pro 3. I have dropped it and while walking out of my room with it ran into the doorframe and completly indented the chassis lol. GG.

Mine has been repaired 4 times previously, now on it's 5th.

The one in the Compaq Presario R3000, at mid sensitivity you barely needed to touch it to move the cursor, plus it was nearly smooth as glass (though that may have been from wear).

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Interesting.  Apple has a 3 strike policy.  3 repairs and they will replace it.  

Best trackpad for me is also the apple laptops.   

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Anthing that isn't those shiny HP ones that grips your finger, so annoying to use. But I do like my Lenovo G50's touchpad a good bit.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

Yeah the only thing i've cared to do is replace the battery now I just want it to die 

Interesting.  Apple has a 3 strike policy.  3 repairs and they will replace it.  

Best trackpad for me is also the apple laptops.   

I should have said repairs or replacements. It was the model with the logic board issues. So I'll be getting about $2,000 back from repairs on this.

MacBook line.  No question.  Absolutely none.

The best: Macbook Pro 2013 - 2014. The worst: Lenovo Z510 (Current laptop)

I've not used a ridiculous amount, but out of the ones I HAVE used, my old D900F was a dream to use. Definitely better than any HP, Dell, Acer, Fujitsu, Sony, Gateway or Lenovo I've ever used.

I have finally moved to a desktop. Also my guides are outdated as hell.

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

The macbook pro trackpads. If they have it on every laptop, i'll be happy

MacBook, best trackpads ever

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

It's actually VERY decent for the price, i5 4200U, GT 750M, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD with SSD Cache

Wondering if I should do a mini review on it lol, haven't seen a single proper review

And yeah, it's orientated in the middle, I hate trackpads that are either on the far left or right

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.8GHZGPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X (X2 - SLI)RAM: 24GB | Storage: 128GB 960 PRO M.2 SSD, 1TB & 750GB HDD | Operating System: Windows 10, MacOS High Sierra