NH-C14 and 4790k

DontPeek

Anyone running an NH-C14 and 4790k? If so what RPM do you run the fans at, at idle and load? I am using an H90 currently but am not too happy about the noise levels. 

I'm not currently running a NH-C14 but I do have one and would run the fans at 40% or less if I were using it since I've gotten used to an inaudible system. 

As for performance, just look at benchmarks. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I'm not currently running a NH-C14 but I do have one and would run the fans at 40% or less if I were using it since I've gotten used to an inaudible system. 

As for performance, just look at benchmarks. 

What CPU did you use it on? I have looked at reviews but unfortunately they are all really dated, using much older processors, and I have had very little luck finding other users using a 4790k and an NH-C14 especially with any detailed information like what RPM they ran the fans at. 

What CPU did you use it on? I have looked at reviews but unfortunately they are all really dated, using much older processors, and I have had very little luck finding other users using a 4790k and an NH-C14 especially with any detailed information like what RPM they ran the fans at. 

3570k and 3770k. I ran the fans at 40%. if it helps, the NH-C14 is just slightly worse than the NH-D14.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

3570k and 3770k. I ran the fans at 40%. if it helps, the NH-C14 is just slightly worse than the NH-D14.

Thanks for the insight! If I can get anywhere close to that on a 4790k I'd be pretty pleased.