Tiny Gaming Screen

waggythegeek

Is there such a thing as a gaming quality screen with a size similar to a tablet, and a stand that folds flat? Think surface by Microsoft, but just the screen. I want it to be super thin, super tiny and gaming quality.

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

You cloud always get the shield tablet

I wanna use IT as a secondary monitor to display stats, and as a main monitor when I travel.

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

You cloud always get the shield tablet

I think the "L" is in the wrong spot. :D

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I think the "L" is in the wrong spot. :D

It's not. He was referring to the cloud that it pulls it's games from.

It's not. He was referring to the cloud that it pulls it's games from.

Hash, I don't think so. I believe what he meant to say was that "You could always get the Shield tablet." which makes far more sense. ;)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator