Which laptop is best for me?

Hi everyone!

I am looking for a laptop with high specs. My budget is around $1000. I have looked some hp envy laptops they are good but they are around a year old or maybe I only checked the old versions. Which laptop you guys suggest me with high specs and is around $1000?

I want it for some video editing, apps and game development, graphic designing and also to play some games.

I am from Pakistan

Hi everyone!

I am looking for a laptop with high specs. My budget is around $1000. I have looked some hp envy laptops they are good but they are around a year old or maybe I only checked the old versions. Which laptop you guys suggest me with high specs and is around $1000?

You will need to tell everyone where you are (country at least)  and what you want to do with it.  That way people can give you more appropriate advice.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

budget? what do you plan on doing with your new laptop? 

rhis should also help ; http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Notebook/778 (scroll down just a tad) 

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

You will need to tell everyone where you are (country at least) and what you want to do with it. That way people can give you more appropriate advice.

Post edited

Lenovo Y50?

$1000

4700HQ (Quad Core Haswell)

860M 2GB (Click and scroll down for gaming performance)

1080P

SSHD (8GB Cache)

Decent battery life (Idle: 8.3h, WiFi: 4.4h, Load: 1.5h according to notebookcheck)

2.4kg

You MIGHT want to hold your horses though. 960M and 950M was recently announced laptops with them are coming soon. There may be laptops at the same price with better performance. Like the Y50 refresh that's coming pretty soon actually lol. (Although the estimated price is $1200)

You MIGHT want to hold your horses though. 960M and 950M was recently announced laptops with them are coming soon. 

960M and 950M are simply rebadged 860M maxwell and 850M cards. Slight clockspeed bump; nothing to write home about. Not really worth waiting for unless the laptop's design itself will be changed, and the Y50's refresh will NOT be even close to being worth $1200. Lenovo must be on crack.

I have finally moved to a desktop. Also my guides are outdated as hell.

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

Lenovo Y50?

$1000

4700HQ (Quad Core Haswell)

860M 2GB (Click and scroll down for gaming performance)

1080P

SSHD (8GB Cache)

Decent battery life (Idle: 8.3h, WiFi: 4.4h, Load: 1.5h according to notebookcheck)

2.4kg

You MIGHT want to hold your horses though. 960M and 950M was recently announced laptops with them are coming soon. There may be laptops at the same price with better performance. Like the Y50 refresh that's coming pretty soon actually lol. (Although the estimated price is $1200)

already have it out look at certain specs of one on the lenovo y50

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

960M and 950M are simply rebadged 860M maxwell and 850M cards. Slight clockspeed bump; nothing to write home about. Not really worth waiting for unless the laptop's design itself will be changed, and the Y50's refresh will NOT be even close to being worth $1200. Lenovo must be on crack.

Wow ok. Thought it was based on Maxwell. OP just get the Y50 or something else right now then.

Wow ok. Thought it was based on Maxwell. OP just get the Y50 or something else right now then.

860M and 850M were maxwell. There were two 860M cards; one based on the 750Ti and one based on the 760. The 850M was purely 750Ti base. 960M and 950M are simply slight clock bumps for them, and since OCing has been restored by nVidia, are pointless as an "upgrade" that one needs to hold out for.

I have finally moved to a desktop. Also my guides are outdated as hell.

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

What do you guys think about Acer Aspire V3-572G?

Otherwise its an alright laptop, but the touchpad is not the greatest.

- i7 4770k. - Sapphire Vapor-X 290X 8GB. -  OEM MB. - Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz 8GB. - Corsair HX850 Modular 80Plus Gold Certified. - OEM WD 1TB. - OEM Case (Acer). - 3x Asus VS247H