Car or motorcycle radiator for graphics cards?

I was thinking about adding another radiator to my water cooling loop in addition to 2 graphics card in SLI. so the question here is that do i have to run graphics card in different loop or is car or motorcycle cooler good for graphics cards? ive heard that too cold isnt too good either so thats why im asking. Edited

Intel Pentium G3258 @ 4.3GHz, Asus Z97-AR, Evga GTX 480, Kingston HyperX Fury 2x4Gb and Kingston HyperX Blu 2x2Gb, Antec Earthwatts 500W, Samsung HD103UJ and HD502HJ, Custom water cooling loop for CPU and GPU 

you need to use phase change cooling for sub-0 temps

cars and motorcycles do not have phase change cooling, they use a normal radiator and fluid

fridges, air conditioners, and freezers use phase change.

and btw a PC phase change cooler will cost at least $400

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

The only way to get sub-zero cooling is with a peltier/phase change cooler. It's technically impossible to cool below ambient with just radiators,

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

alright i thought i could but car radiator is more than fine but will it be too cold for graphics card?

Intel Pentium G3258 @ 4.3GHz, Asus Z97-AR, Evga GTX 480, Kingston HyperX Fury 2x4Gb and Kingston HyperX Blu 2x2Gb, Antec Earthwatts 500W, Samsung HD103UJ and HD502HJ, Custom water cooling loop for CPU and GPU 

Actually have either of you seen that Overclock3d video where that guy has i think Corsair h100 and he put 40 fans on it and got -8 or so, so its possible xD 

Actually have either of you seen that Overclock3d video where that guy has i think Corsair h100 and he put 40 fans on it and got -8 or so, so its possible xD 

I saw that, it was an obvious joke.

i5 3570k @ 4.9 ghz/1.27 volts, Asus P8Z77-V LK8 Gb Corsair 1600mhzGigabyte Windforce R9 290 1140/1625, Silverstone RV02, Kingston V300 120 gb, 1 TB WD Blue HDD,Seagate barracuda, Evga Supernova 750 G2Hyper 212 EvoWindows 8.1, K70 Red LED Blue switch, Razer Deathadder 2012, Sennehiser HD 598

With normal radiators there is no such thing as too cold, so if you could connect a car radiator, it should work just fine, but have fun mounting fans to them.

you need to use phase change cooling for sub-0 temps

cars and motorcycles do not have phase change cooling, they use a normal radiator and fluid

fridges, air conditioners, and freezers use phase change.

and btw a PC phase change cooler will cost at least $400

Why not stick it into a normal fridge?

You save yourself £300 then!

Automotive radiators are usually made of aluminium, aren't they, so they are susceptible to corrosion. Aluminium is not so bad in combination with a steel engine block but combined with copper parts it's more likely to cause problems.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

Because you only want the CPU and GPU to be cold, not the rest of the system or it wont boot

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Because you only want the CPU and GPU to be cold, not the rest of the system or it wont boot

which is why you use a fridge, not a freezer. fridge will keep it above freezing unless you put the knob below freezing, surely?

I was thinking about adding another radiator to my water cooling loop in addition to 2 graphics card in SLI. so the question here is that do i have to run graphics card in different loop or is car or motorcycle cooler good for graphics cards? ive heard that too cold isnt too good either so thats why im asking. Edited

No you dont have to have a separate loop for gpus

Car or MC rads are not that great for PCs as they are optimised for very hot liquids

old watercooling solution was made this way before

using aquarium pump, and a box filled with clean water

my brother make it for his Pentium D

but now? you can get WaterCooling system without headache, multi system, clean, neat, and cheap.

because you'd burn out the compressor quickly.

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

which is why you use a fridge, not a freezer. fridge will keep it above freezing unless you put the knob below freezing, surely?

it doesnt matter if its freezing or not

if the temperature is below ambient you will get condensation

Spoiler