3 folder sync

Arty
Go to solution Solved by Arty,

The way I suggested is only really 1 step. Because of the use of the symbolic links, Google Drive and OneDrive will think that they have the folder with all the files in their sync folder, but really it's just a link to the folder you sync with the USB. 

I'm doubtful you'll find software that will sync your USB to your computer and upload to Google Drive and OneDrive. 

hmmm, it doesn't have to upload,  to them just put them in the folder, the onedrive/google drive software do the syncing

thiers other folders in my Gdrive and one -Drive that if i where to do that, it would cause issues,  otherwise that would work perfectly

edit: http://www.araxis.com/merge/index.en"paid :( *Sigh*"

Any Program to keep 3 folders in sync with each other?  

usb, G-drive, one-drive

Edited by Arty

https://www.getsync.com/ 

Bittorrent sync works pretty well assuming all 3 folders are cross device. you didnt specify.

my usb drive and a google drive folder, and a one drive folder  the one drive and google drive folders are on my desktop that sync to cloud, and my usb i take to school, i would like for i when i come home, and can just sync any changes together 

Although I have never tried this, it might it is a solution (albeit a bit weird).

1. Make a folder on your computer
  2. Put all your files that you want to sync in there
  3. Put symbolic links to that folder in the Google Drive and the OneDrive folder
  4. Copy stuff over manually to/from the folder to/from your USB

There could be a better option, or software out there for this, but this is what I thought of. 

EDIT: Moved to Operating Systems and Software.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Although I have never tried this, it might it is a solution (albeit a bit weird).

1. Make a folder on your computer
  2. Put all your files that you want to sync in there
  3. Put symbolic links to that folder in the Google Drive and the OneDrive folder
  4. Copy stuff over manually to/from the folder to/from your USB

There could be a better option, or software out there for this, but this is what I thought of. 

EDIT: Moved to Operating Systems and Software.

thx, and this is what i did originally,  then i used software to sync usb<>one drive folder, and then sync one drive<>one-google drive  but thats 2 steps

i was hopying for a program too

Usb

/         \

onedrive   /   ------- \ Google drive

all in 1 go 

thx, and this is what i did originally,  then i used software to sync usb<>one drive folder, and then sync one drive<>one-google drive  but thats 2 steps

i was hopying for a program too

Usb

/         \

onedrive   /   ------- \ Google drive all in 1 go 

The way I suggested is only really 1 step. Because of the use of the symbolic links, Google Drive and OneDrive will think that they have the folder with all the files in their sync folder, but really it's just a link to the folder you sync with the USB. 

I'm doubtful you'll find software that will sync your USB to your computer and upload to Google Drive and OneDrive. 

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

hmmm, it doesn't have to upload,  to them just put them in the folder, the onedrive/google drive software do the syncing

thiers other folders in my Gdrive and one -Drive that if i where to do that, it would cause issues,  otherwise that would work perfectly

edit: http://www.araxis.com/merge/index.en"paid :( *Sigh*"