Anyone bought Cities Skylines?

MPX309

Thoughts so far? . . . I used to love Simcity (4)  ^_^

Didn't even bother with 5, although I did download the gametime thing from Origin, and could see the limitations of the cities would really dampen the experience if owned.

How's this one holding up for you? Think I might get it this weekend.  :D

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

Ok, just realised there's a thread on this already. . . My bad. 

Mods please delete this if feel fit to do so.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

In my opinion it has what Simcity didn't have. There are so many things you doesn't think about that you want in the game that they've added, you can for example lock your camera to a car and follow it around driving in your city..

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." - Gnome Child.

Thoughts so far? . . . I used to love Simcity (4)  ^_^

Didn't even bother with 5, although I did download the gametime thing from Origin, and could see the limitations of the cities would really dampen the experience if owned.

How's this one holding up for you? Think I might get it this weekend.  :D

Pretty good game as is but i think its gonna be freaking awesome a year from now when all the mods and steam workshop stuff start coming in....

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Waiting for price drop, I tried it and liked it... but I don't see the 28 € worth

(IMO, plz don't reply)

it's far cheaper on g2a.com I paid £11 for it.

I really really enjoy it, I'm rubbish and have no imagination lol but I'm enjoying it.

really should watch some videos online as I have super bad traffic problems and enough garbage sites to fill a small island yet everyone moans about it yet the service runs at 150%!!

I'm hoping updates will bring underground cable routing as well as a more advanced Road system with traffic light control ect.

it also like to be able to add ponds and lakes to an area without the need for a road. kind of like a landscape editor on a small scale

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

Just bought it now, downloading. . . 1.5 GB, haha not bad, makes a welcome change to the 40GB odd we get in AAA titles.

Looking forward to this.

Just bought it now, downloading. . . 1.5 GB, haha not bad, makes a welcome change to the 40GB odd we get in AAA titles.

Looking forward to this.

When you're taking a break in a day or two, let us know if it's any good. :lol:

When you're taking a break in a day or two, let us know if it's any good. :lol:

Hehe, I'm hopeless at it, It's just a learning curve, same with Simcity, knowing what to put where. . . I think road layout is really important in this, but juggling between good roads and what you can afford at the beginning is very tough. It is good though, certainly for the price.