(amazon) - COD ghosts hardened edition $11

Tocsin_786

regardless of whether or not we like the game, this is a DEFINITE good deal with the steal book and bracelet included in it alone. its for both ps3 and xbox 360, i haven't tried the story mode and for 11 bucks, all these extras are more than worth it. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EEMLJGO/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00EEMLJGO&linkCode=as2&tag=o001b-20&linkId=W6PO4GP2TWE4CWN4

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

For xbox 360 xD

For xbox 360 xD

its not a good multiplayer game anyways, its the only story mode ive missed, so why not. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

its not a good multiplayer game anyways, its the only story mode ive missed, so why not. 

Story mode on it is rather good.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Story mode on it is rather good.

call of duty story modes are well put together (except for the ending of advanced warfare). i like collecting steel books as well. 

Because I have no 360 :P

Because I have no 360 :P

no ps3 either?

he... cod

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

Sweet, just got this for my PS3. Should be a good time burner with friends who still like COD.

Well, the physical PC copy is 17$ though, so that's nice.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

no pls

fish ai

>tfw no princessan 

my rig : Intel Xeon 1246-v3 , asus z97 sabertooth mark 1 , 16gb hyperx fury , 1tb wd black , 240gb hyperx 3k ssd , corsair 650w RM psu , hyper 212 evo , gtx 970 ,

and a cat

no pls

fish ai

if(fish.distance("doritoConsumer") < 420) {

//SWIM AWAY! 

}

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

if(fish.distance("doritoConsumer") < 420) {

//SWIM AWAY! 

}

that actually seems probable. but it looks like code from cascade style sheets 3 

but maybe they are working with the nsa and the nsa hires doritoconsumer and they tell them to spy in them tru the eyes of the fish.

>tfw no princessan 

my rig : Intel Xeon 1246-v3 , asus z97 sabertooth mark 1 , 16gb hyperx fury , 1tb wd black , 240gb hyperx 3k ssd , corsair 650w RM psu , hyper 212 evo , gtx 970 ,

and a cat

that actually seems probable. but it looks like code from cascade style sheets 3 

but maybe they are working with the nsa and the nsa hires doritoconsumer and they tell them to spy in them tru the eyes of the fish.

css uses a bracket based syntax with terminating semicolins, but it's not really the same thing as oething like C++ which COD uses. Which I was kinda half-assing. CSS doesnt have any conditional logic or anything of that sort

And there's no single line comment in css, just block comment. The reason some people do it and it works is it simply breaks the line and browsers don't try to read it. Even if there was, it would be bad practice to use it as it would be harder to minify, something you don't do with a compiled language like C++

You'll find the basic syntax of many langues to be very similar. For example, if you learn Java, you'll find you will have little trouble learning C++ or stuff like that 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

css uses a bracket based syntax with terminating semicolins, but it's not really the same thing as oething like C++ which COD uses. Which I was kinda half-assing. CSS doesnt have any conditional logic or anything of that sort

And there's no single line comment in css, just block comment. 

You'll find the basic syntax of many langues to be very similar. For example, if you learn Java, you'll find you will have little trouble learning C++ or stuff like that 

yea i do a bit of html5 and css3 and c++ just seems a bit overwhelming for me , i like css3 because its simple with stuff like just "footer" and ".class" for easy use , it makes it simpel

>tfw no princessan 

and a cat

yea i do a bit of html5 and css3 and c++ just seems a bit overwhelming for me , i like css3 because its simple with stuff like just "footer" and ".class" for easy use , it makes it simpel

If you think of CSS as markup like HTML, or a part of it, and separate in your mind from compile languages like C++ or java or even things like javascript, it helps to learn. 

muh specs 

All parts black

If you think of CSS as markup like HTML, or a part of it, and separate in your mind from compile languages like C++ or java or even things like javascript, it helps to learn. 

i have been thinking about trying to learn javascript to put into my html5 sites and get good at that but it all seems very confusing :/

>tfw no princessan 

and a cat

i have been thinking about trying to learn javascript to put into my html5 sites and get good at that but it all seems very confusing :/

Learn java or C++ first, a good compile language will help you understand programming better in general. C++ is more useful, Java is easier, but both are similar in syntax ,and once you learn one you will add a lot of languages under you belt really fast. Now javascript is a different syntax, and the rules are different, BUT the logic still applies, and you'll be much better at some "web" languages like javascript and PHP if you learn a "traditional" language first, in my opinion. It's easier to try to start by modifying code first instead of starting form scratch. Maybe take a script form a game mod or something, make small changes, start with maybe changing colors of things, values like idk jump height, and eventually change the logic around a bit. Just gradually bigger stuff. Once you get it down somewhat, THEN do some reading/formal education. I believe people learn programming better by experimentation and gradual improvement, but not everyone is the same. 

The reason I suggest a compiled language is that it will give you immediate clear feedback on what you fucked up syntax wise in the console, where stuff like javascript can be vague error wise, and a good IDE will hold you hand in the learning process. Plus if you are using some javascript to catch some property of something and change some css thing, that' s many parts, and can be confusing and hard to troubleshoot for beginners. 

muh specs 

All parts black

Learn java or C++ first, a good compile language will help you understand programming better in general. C++ is more useful, Java is easier, but both are similar in syntax ,and once you learn one you will add a lot of languages under you belt really fast. Now javascript is a different syntax, and the rules are different, BUT the logic still applies, and you'll be much better at some "web" languages like javascript and PHP if you learn a "traditional" language first, in my opinion. It's easier to try to start by modifying code first instead of starting form scratch. Maybe take a script form a game mod or something, make small changes, start with maybe changing colors of things, values like idk jump height, and eventually change the logic around a bit. Just gradually bigger stuff. Once you get it down somewhat, THEN do some reading/formal education. I believe people learn programming better by experimentation and gradual improvement, but not everyone is the same. 

The reason I suggest a compiled language is that it will give you immediate clear feedback on what you fucked up syntax wise in the console, where stuff like javascript can be vague error wise, and a good IDE will hold you hand in the learning process. Plus if you are using some javascript to catch some property of something and change some css thing, that' s many parts, and can be confusing and hard to troubleshoot for beginners. 

thanks for the help , ill definitely keep this in mind!  :D

>tfw no princessan 

and a cat