Valve stuff

Whatsupnowbro

What will you guys be buying come Q4 of 2015, The $50 steam link, the $50 steam controller, or the $400 - $4000 steam machine

Nothing because none of those interest me really. However if I were to get anything I would get steam link, but my home network is not fast enough for a decent experience. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

The link and controller definately, I dont need a steam machine as I already have devices that can I can stream to

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Probs Steam Link, nothing else really tickles my fancy.

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

None, The Link looks cool in concept buuutttt.... I have no need for it. The controller is horrible and my custom Xbox 360 controller does so much of a better job when i need it (EG. Have you ever tried playing Fifa with a keyboard) And i already have a PC so no need for a Steam Box. They are all nice ideas from Valve to expand their business tho :D

The steam link and controller look great, but I would never use the steam machine because I can already install steam OS on my computer.

I may buy their VR thing. HTC vive. But I will wait for side by side reviews comparing it to the rift before making a decision.

I'd consider the Steam link, depending on how some of the specifics shake out. If the Valve controller is reviewed and miraculously found to be the best PC gamepad ever made (hey, maybe…) I might pick it up as well.

If I wanted a mini-ITX PC, I'd build one. Steam Machines aren't aimed at my demographic.

I'd buy the steam controller and move my PC into the living room (pretty obvious what type of PC I have...), as whenever I try to move my keyboard and mouse in there, it results in me craning my head upwards in a strained position. Maybe I'll buy the HTC vive too if my parents don't bug me about how it'll ruin my eyesight...

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

Nothing.  Don't think I'll be buying anything from steam anymore.  They're becoming an evil I can no longer ignore.  Both in how much more expensive games are now in CDN and I'm really not liking the steps they're taking to fleece modders.  75% cut is an insane portion for valve to take for sitting on their hands.  I thought banks and apple were bad, but valve's on a whole new level of shamelessness.

Really need to get away from DRMs altogether.