Which sound system should i get?

Go to solution Solved by almoskosz,

I had the z906, it's pretty good! Especially if you use it in partys, and you have much much space! Then they are a really good choice.

I want a surround sound system for watching tv, playing music and gaming but i want to be loud and clear enough for multiple bass and to be bass heavy. So far i have found the http://www.richersounds.com/product/speaker-packages/pioneer/htp072/pion-htp072#BVRRWidgetIDand the http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/speaker-system-z906, which 1 should i get or do you guys know any other system

I haven't heard that particular system but I do like Pioneer, would definitely take it over a Logitech product... as much as I love Logitech you are comparing a computer peripherals company to an audio company ;)

I had the z906, it's pretty good! Especially if you use it in partys, and you have much much space! Then they are a really good choice.

What would you rate them and how good is the bass?

What would you rate them and how good is the bass?

It all depends on how much space you have, but with plenty, the bass is all/10 ;)

The other woofers are not quite professional enough for me, but more than good for 98% of the PPL i know