How much can Lynda.com help me?

Naruke Alpha

Well the thing  need help is, next august I'll be starting University and I'll be doing a bachelor in Computer Engineering, but I don't know how to code, and i kinda don't want to wait until my 3rd year of Uni to start coding, so I was thinking if i could learn C C++ C# and java in Lynda.com in a way that I can actually pass my classes with 95+%.  

Bottom line is, I want to know if i can learn this summer at least C and C++ good enough for my goal, and to start making small programs to get the hang of it so I can be ready for the future.  Is Lynda.com worth the investment? anyone that has learn to code with the service and can tell me how the experience is? 

:)

Against All Odds pc build

AMD Athlon II x4 750k///MSI A55m E33///Kingston hyper x blue 8gb (2x4)///corsair cx430///EVGA GTX 750 SC///Rosewill FBM 01///Samsung EVO 850 120gb///Windows 8.1///Corsair Raptor k40

-snip-

As with any education: Lynda.com can only help you as much as you're willing to spend the time to learn.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

As with any education: Lynda.com can only help you as much as you're willing to spend the time to learn.

well, didn't see it completely that way, but i am willing to put on the effort into learning, like, its something i really want to do and learn how to, probably 4+ would be dedicated in hours a day in summer to be honest

Against All Odds pc build

AMD Athlon II x4 750k///MSI A55m E33///Kingston hyper x blue 8gb (2x4)///corsair cx430///EVGA GTX 750 SC///Rosewill FBM 01///Samsung EVO 850 120gb///Windows 8.1///Corsair Raptor k40

well, didn't see it completely that way, but i am willing to put on the effort into learning, like, its something i really want to do and learn how to, probably 4+ would be dedicated in hours a day in summer to be honest

In that case, as long as you keep that, Lynda.com can be just as good as many universities.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

I've been considering the trail or the last 2 or 3 weeks now. There's a lot of topics I want to learn about, photography, advanced social network marketing, web design (i suck at code, so this will be a difficult one to teach me) advanced inDesign/photoshop/illustrator. I'm actually interested to see how in depth and how many fields they cover. There's a potential for it to be BETTER than you're typical diploma education. Most online courses which cost significantly more probably teach you the same fundamentals, so I wouldn't be surprised of Lynda.com is actually a huge cost reducer.

Well the thing  need help is, next august I'll be starting University and I'll be doing a bachelor in Computer Engineering, but I don't know how to code, and i kinda don't want to wait until my 3rd year of Uni to start coding, so I was thinking if i could learn C C++ C# and java in Lynda.com in a way that I can actually pass my classes with 95+%.  

Bottom line is, I want to know if i can learn this summer at least C and C++ good enough for my goal, and to start making small programs to get the hang of it so I can be ready for the future.  Is Lynda.com worth the investment? anyone that has learn to code with the service and can tell me how the experience is? 

:)

Incoming 4th year Computer Engineering here, Tip: I always use youtube for guides (it helps a lot)

I would say try to invest you will learn a lot there at lynda.com. my fellow use it for their studies also.

Equality doesn't mean Justice.