Newb Build Compelted, Next Step...?

Finished my first build today..And it post! Not sure where to go from here or the next step. Install Windows on my SSD? If so is this all I need to do? I am wanting to download windows to Flashdrive from Microsoft store but cant get find USB in UEFI BIOS.. Also is it important to save default BIOS, if so how?  Thanks to all

Specs:

I5-4690K

ASUS Z97-A

212 Evo

120 GB Samsung EVO (Just for OS)

1 TB WD Black

Corsair 600wCX

GTX 960

You will also need drivers for the motherboard and graphics card..

Should check boot options for USB boot.. Spamming F12 on start up should bring up the boot select..

Finished my first build today..And it post! Not sure where to go from here or the next step. Install Windows on my SSD? If so is this all I need to do? I am wanting to download windows to Flashdrive from Microsoft store but cant get find USB in UEFI BIOS.. Also is it important to save default BIOS, if so how?  Thanks to all

Specs:

I5-4690K

ASUS Z97-A

212 Evo

120 GB Samsung EVO (Just for OS)

1 TB WD Black

Corsair 600wCX

GTX 960

You should put windows on the PC and get the ethernet drivers for it. When ur in windows then u should install the ethernet driver and get all the drivers for everything else from there. (For programs u wanna download u should use ninite)

To boot from USB for windows installation go to the "Boot" section > scroll down to boot override, you should see your flash drive there. Not sure what you mean by "default bios".

To boot from USB for windows installation go to the "Boot" section > scroll down to boot override, you should see your flash drive there. Not sure what you mean by "default bios".

Default, or before changing anything. The Z97 manual recommends saving (flash) bios before trying to update bios. Not that I am trying to update it. 

Not default, you will only need to boot from your usb once, if you scroll all the way on the bottom of the boot menu you should see your flash drive without having to click into anything, as soon as you click you flash drive it will boot from it.  

On a side note you should certainly update your bios, its very easy, in "Tool"s there is an easy flash utility, you just throw the cap file on a usb and flash from that utility in the bios.

Not default, you will only need to boot from your usb once, if you scroll all the way on the bottom of the boot menu you should see your flash drive without having to click into anything, as soon as you click you flash drive it will boot from it.  

On a side note you should certainly update your bios, its very easy, in "Tool"s there is an easy flash utility, you just throw the cap file on a usb and flash from that utility in the bios.

What is the Cap file? Sorry.. 

What is the Cap file? Sorry.. 

its a .cap file. its for updating the bios