MSI GTX 960 2gb 100me

PANICPR0NE

So is there some magical cure to make it work?

Get picture from my motherboard but not the card.

Card is powering on, just no picture. All connections are good.

Tried on dvi monitor also tried via vga and hdmi on my tv.

100me?

100 million edition

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

enter bios. change graphics setting from board to pci-e or set to auto.

So I need to plug the gpu back in then

Plug into the motherboard and select auto in the graphics settings?

you'll have to save the settings suggested above. ( as per instruction in the bios ) when the machine starts to reboot you can unplug from the board and plug the monitor into the card. when it boots it should be okay.

Ram is detected, all my hdds, my optical drive, but nothing on the gpu...

this is that nightmare from the other thread????.............. let me go read that thing. was kind of avoiding it because it was long.

is all the hardware listed in that thread?

The hardware is on my build log...

Using the tv now because my mom wanted her monitor back.

Been trying HDMI and VGA, and it's just not working.

:(

you need to go into the TV's control panel and enable the port you're hooking the computer to. ( probably an HDMI port ). ( hdmi 1 would probably be the tv - HDMI port 2 might be the computer.... depending on how many ports and what actual port anything is plugged into ).

It's setup for a computer already because it's been my monitor for 2 computers in the last year and half

go grab ur mums monitor, and hook it up to that if it works, its something to do with the TV.

CPU - Intel Core i7 4770K @ 4.80GHz / GPU - MSI GTX 980 4GB Gaming / RAM - 16 GB G.Skill TridentX 2400 MHz / Motherboard - Maximus VI Formula / CPU Cooler - Kraken x60 / Power Supply - Rosewill Lightning 1300w / Case - Enthoo Luxe Monitor - Asus ROG Swift PG278Q / Sound - Razer Kraken 7.1 / Keyboard - Razer Blackwidow Chroma / Mouse - Razer Naga Hex + Razer Deathadder Chroma | Picture - [http://i.imgur.com/SSKZKWu.jpg]

go grab ur mums monitor, and hook it up to that if it works, its something to do with the TV.

Monitor didn't work either. Spent hours on that yesterday.

Even tried a monitor at my grandparents...

Monitor didn't work either. Spent hours on that yesterday.

Even tried a monitor at my grandparents...

Have you tried putting the card into another PC and seeing if it works there..

if it works in another PC it could be a BIOS setting or a dead PCI Express slot.

if it doesnt work in another PC RMA the card its ded.

CPU - Intel Core i7 4770K @ 4.80GHz / GPU - MSI GTX 980 4GB Gaming / RAM - 16 GB G.Skill TridentX 2400 MHz / Motherboard - Maximus VI Formula / CPU Cooler - Kraken x60 / Power Supply - Rosewill Lightning 1300w / Case - Enthoo Luxe Monitor - Asus ROG Swift PG278Q / Sound - Razer Kraken 7.1 / Keyboard - Razer Blackwidow Chroma / Mouse - Razer Naga Hex + Razer Deathadder Chroma | Picture - [http://i.imgur.com/SSKZKWu.jpg]

I don't have another computer.

I know the card is working because indicator light is on and fan is working.

Tried both PCI slots to no avail and the PCI lots do work because i was in the board via the on board mobo VGA connection.

I don't have another computer.

I know the card is working because indicator light is on and fan is working.

Tried both PCI slots to no avail and the PCI lots do work because i was in the board via the on board mobo VGA connection.

Just because a light comes on and the fans are spinning doesn't mean the card is working.

infact that card has the Twin Frozr V cooler on it. so the fans shouldn't be spinning at all unless its under load.

My uncle will look at it and probably have it fixed fasted then I typed this sentence so guess I'll postpone for yet another week