Need Help for Gaming Headsets

iM8Pizza

So, i don't really know about Headsets and i might need a bunch of help from you guys to have "the-One, that is best". and right now i'm looking at the PS4 SONY Gold Wireless Stereo Headset, why? it's wireless, and i've had enough with cables on my desktop. but anyway, if there's any (MANY) other reccomendation, i'd be so happy

So you do or don't want wireless? Not sure what you mean by having a enough cables on your desktop. But if you're saying you don't want wireless, I really like my turtle beach headset the earforce z-22. They have some nice features to them, like being able to take phone calls from it, or switch between that phone call and an in game chat. They also have bass and treble control. They're also really comfortable. Additionally, though they aren't a surround sound style headset, they still give really good immersion in to your games.

Sony headsets have a horrible microphone, atleast back when i was looking for one as well. The only headset i'd say is worth it now, are the HyperX clouds. I myself have the Logitech G930, but the sound quality isn't that great.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED

not even gonna read this lol. im just gonna go ahead and say  gaming headsets are garbage :P get yourself a nice set of headphones and a good microphone. like the superlux 668b's and a rockband microphone :P seriously. awesome sounds.

"1 shot 1 kill. or in my case 500 shots and a questionable death" ~ Carlos Hathcock + Ryouichi

"Because its windows... it just happens..." ~ G33k 4 L1F3

My Build....sorta. close enough http://pcpartpicker.com/p/YMG4mG

not even gonna read this lol. im just gonna go ahead and say  gaming headsets are garbage :P get yourself a nice set of headphones and a good microphone. like the superlux 668b's and a rockband microphone :P seriously. awesome sounds.

Okay sir, i do realize about that... well, could you gave me a combination of a good heaphones and a good microphone, try it to be belo $200

Okay sir, i do realize about that... well, could you gave me a combination of a good heaphones and a good microphone, try it to be belo $200

Superlux 668B  65.18$

RockBand/GuitarHero Microphone 7.99$

Arm for Microphone. 13.14

or you could get a regular stand for it...which is around 10-15$

"1 shot 1 kill. or in my case 500 shots and a questionable death" ~ Carlos Hathcock + Ryouichi

"Because its windows... it just happens..." ~ G33k 4 L1F3

My Build....sorta. close enough http://pcpartpicker.com/p/YMG4mG

I like the Corsair Gaming H1500 for wired, or the H2100 for wireless. If you already have a nice pair of headphones, definitely buy a ModMic for $50 USD. The HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset is also an amazing headset that even got Linus's STDS award (stuff that doesn't suck). He also has videos on all of these products. Hope this helps, and God bless!