EA Customer support from A+ to F-?

Linus, Luke you guys mentioned EA as a reference for great customer support. I'm sad to say that may be over. I'm still stuck on Xbox 360, with my workstation/gaming pc slowly inching forward. I refuse to buy another game until it's for my PC. Always loved PC, tired of console lmao. That aside, I'm hoping and praying EA still has customer service based in USA/Canada. But at least for me in reference to my BF3 issues I'm forced to contact what sounds to be an Indian call center. Below is a semi-detailed description of one, three hour phone call. Mind you I waited an hour for them to call. It was a total of four hours. I also was hung up on three times before this, and had to call two other times where I gave up. This is just the call that after a few days of frustration got my issue fixed.

Now I'm directed to what sounds like India, since the accent is thick acc hard to understand, along side music my UN-cultured ears believe to be Indian. With "game advisors" who don't even know how to clear a ban list in bf3. Something we've had to call to get fixed for years... it brought to mind stories of fake Microsoft scams. They were rude, not well trained, and unhelpful. I was super nice the first three hours. Finally after being sent from "in-game advisor1", to "tech advisor1", then to "in-game advisor2", back to " tech advisor1". I was then bounced BACK to " in-game advisor 1". Who I finally told I knew had access to the tools required to help me, also that her co-workers confirmed she had, and was simply was refusing to do it. She got angry with me, yelled over me as I was speaking, and just emotionally shut down. I finally told her to send me to her supervisor. He apologized, fixed my issue, and I moved on. Only to have a worse experience a week later. I hope I'm the only one having this trouble. But be warned guys. It actually was EA, they actually were terrible.

Yeah I had problems with them as well, I bought NFS Pro Street on origin and I loved that game. And I didnt work when I launched it, hadd errors, so I call EA, They told me it was a Mac error code and I don't even own and Apple products. So they send it to the devs and told me they will get back to me in a week. Well 3 weeks went by and I decided to look at the internet and it seems they shut it down so you can activate the game anymore to play it. So I downloaded a crack for it and it worked. Still never called me back and it has been 2 years now. I guess sometimes its good to pirate things to get the product working and be able to enjoy it.

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

That's why I prefer to use Online nstead of Phoning in these days... Sending in a ticket or two might take longer, but lord knows I'd rather just wait than to waste my time speaking to some outsourced support that barely even speaks our language.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Just because customer support is cheaper in another country, doesnt mean you have the right to not help the community, that's why i hate EA

Please, follow your own posts and mention me in comments, otherwise i won't be able to help you.

Daily OS: OpenBSD -current

:I.....this is why pirates exist...ubisoft and EA.

If we're talking about customer support then Steam id leagues behind the both of them. I actually don't have much of an issue with EA any more, and besides one experience, their customer support has been stellar for me. But on the bad occasion I think my question would have been more suited to BioWare than EA, so I can't fault them completely. It sucks that Maxis was shut down though.

EA support is usually pretty good, it's true...

...When compared to everyone else. EA support fixed your problem, in 3 hours, did they not? People have had steam tickets open for literally years, and had to email gabe himself to get them resolved.

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Can I go lower than an F-? I bought a 360 game from them on live burnout 3 it does not start on my 360 so I went to EAs site and they did jack about it didn't even try to help me so I don't like EA at all. Funny how one of my favorite games is titanfall

Brony for LIFE!!!

/)^3^(\ RD FTW
Daily carry: HTC one M8, pebbe steel PBD, nexus 7 2013

:I.....this is why pirates exist...ubisoft and EA.

Pirates exist because they think they have the right to something they didn't pay for.

"Well I'm only doing it, what's one copy?"

There are a lot of people who do this crap, and it robs the people who put their heart and soul into making the game worth playing (or music worth listening, software worth using, movie worth watching, etc).

Regardless of how trash the people making it are, no one has a free pass to it just because they think they deserve it.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

EA has always been helpful for me, other than the one time my account was banned after the fluctuation of hackers went around buying specific games, like Far Cry and Assassin's Creed. I got my account back after 3 months of sending them emails every day. Eventually, I gave up and just went onto their live chat, of which before I was told that they couldn't do anything there, and wouldn't you know it, they fixed it within 5 minutes. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

EA support is usually pretty good, it's true...

...When compared to everyone else. EA support fixed your problem, in 3 hours, did they not? People have had steam tickets open for literally years, and had to email gabe himself to get them resolved.

Only after four days of trying to get it fixed. The call that got my issue resolved was three hours long. There were several other calls if similar length. My biggest irritation was that my issue is a ban list glitch, which I've had to call about frequently for the last year or two. It's a well known issue within sever renters in bf3, yet they refuse to patch it . Originally with EA when it was a new problem I understood it taking a while. But restarting from scratch again, when I used to have the issue resolved within 30min within a week prior, seems ridiculous to me.

Only after four days of trying to get it fixed. The call that got my issue resolved was three hours long. There were several other calls if similar length. My biggest irritation was that my issue is a ban list glitch, which I've had to call about frequently for the last year or two. It's a well known issue within sever renters in bf3, yet they refuse to patch it . Originally with EA when it was a new problem I understood it taking a while. But restarting from scratch again, when I used to have the issue resolved within 30min within a week prior, seems ridiculous to me.

So you spent 4 weeks online?

Because there's your problem. I'm not going to blame you for this, but from now you ought to know the easiest way to get anything done is to cool a support number.

You said it yourself, once you called it only took a few hours.

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Let's not forget two "customer service" advisors actually yelled over me. Only to be corrected by their boss. I work retail, and firmly believe in catching more bees with honey than vinegar. I was extremely polite until they crossed that line.

So you spent 4 weeks online?

Because there's your problem. I'm not going to blame you for this, but from now you ought to know the easiest way to get anything done is to cool a support number.

You said it yourself, once you called it only took a few hours.

I understand, my frustration is in how out was handled. As well as having to call once a day for three or four days.