Cursor Movement lags and bad audio output

gooooofpie

I assume that its my motherboard's problem (Asus Maximuss VII Ranger), I've built my PC 4 months now and suddenly I get crappy audio ouput whenever I move my cursor which also lags. However, everything magically fixes got 5 minutes when I replug my mouse and have the same problem after. I've also scanned for viruses and malwares and all came empty.

Please help

I assume that its my motherboard's problem (Asus Maximuss VII Ranger), I've built my PC 4 months now and suddenly I get crappy audio ouput whenever I move my cursor which also lags. However, everything magically fixes got 5 minutes when I replug my mouse and have the same problem after. I've also scanned for viruses and malwares and all came empty.

Please help

What mouse?

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

What mouse?

Mionix Avior 7000, its not the mouse problem though, works fine with my laptop

2 Possible causes :

A. Driver/OS issue - in which case, the easiest way to check it will be to get a Linux distro that can be live booted from USB stick, and check if the problem persists there. If it isnt - exterminatus for your windows os, followed by fresh windows installation and latest drivers for everything.

B. If the problem persists - then a physical damage on your motherboard causes cross-interference.

2 Possible causes :

A. Driver/OS issue - in which case, the easiest way to check it will be to get a Linux distro that can be live booted from USB stick, and check if the problem persists there. If it isnt - exterminatus for your windows os, followed by fresh windows installation and latest drivers for everything.

B. If the problem persists - then a physical damage on your motherboard causes cross-interference.

Does option A refer to getting Linus on a usb stick and boot it form there?

Hello,

Here is a fix for the issue:

Avonien, on 17 Mar 2015 - 07:56 AM, said:snapback.png

Hey Gamerdad,

Sorry I could not reply earlier cause I had to get this accout verified, but now I can so here it is:

This issue is caused by the recent windows updates made on 28.2.2015 and/or 10.3.2015 and it affects almost all Win 8 to 8.1 machines that have ran the update.

There is no permanent solution as of now, but as a temporary fix you can do the following:

Windows + R
Search for "msconfig"
Go to "Services"
Find "Intel ® Technology Access Service"
Untick the box to disable service
Apply
Ok
Restart Pc 

This might affect the performance of ethernet over usb, but in most cases it will be fine. At this moment it seems like we will get a permanent fix withing a day, but I'll keep you guys updated over the course of today. If you wish to know more about the issue just post a question and I'll try to answer it as clearly as possible.

-Employee @ a pc manufacturer

To add to this last message, the problems include: Trouble with USB-, Bluetooth- and integrated mouse/keyboard - Crackling audio, stuttering/lagging video when moving mouse cursor, fps lag in high load applications and overall loss of performance. If have been experiencing any of these problems after the 28.2.2015 or 10.3.2015 update I suggest you to try the temporary fix since these issues are mosty likely cause by these updates and the fix has worked for these issues on all of the units tested. (1000s of units)

- i7 4770k. - Sapphire Vapor-X 290X 8GB. -  OEM MB. - Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz 8GB. - Corsair HX850 Modular 80Plus Gold Certified. - OEM WD 1TB. - OEM Case (Acer). - 3x Asus VS247H