hi guy's:D. i reacently built a computer for me with the folowing parts:

seasonic 650W g series gold

gigabyte gaming 3 h-97

intel i5 4th gen

asus GTX 760

SSD+HDD

and 2x4GB kingston hyperX RAM (1600) 

my question is: can the 8 gig RAM bottleneck my pc?

i play Diablo 3 and no other program is runung and my RAM meter tels me that 98% RAM is used 

can Diablo 2 get all the ram and what shoud i do?

If you're running 98% ram usage I'd be loading up task manager and seeing exactly what process is using it all. I'd suspect that it might be something that shouldn't be there.

i play Diablo 3 and no other program is runung and my RAM meter tels me that 98% RAM is used 

I wonder what that "RAM meter" of yours is. For example, I was playing with a bit of OCing on my CPU, and Open Hardware was reporting 5777mhz..... on a 2.4ghz CPU.

Sounds legit, maybe your meter is broken. But as said, load task manager, and take a look there.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

If you're running 98% ram usage I'd be loading up task manager and seeing exactly what process is using it all. I'd suspect that it might be something that shouldn't be there.

on aplicaitions tab or tasks bar (im windows 7)

I wonder what that "RAM meter" of yours is. For example, I was playing with a bit of OCing on my CPU, and Open Hardware was reporting 5777mhz..... on a 2.4ghz CPU.

Sounds legit, maybe your meter is broken. But as said, load task manager, and take a look there.

post-124477-0-04346700-1426195717.jpg

K, open up the "process" tab. Sort by highest memory usage, and give us a screen shot. Don't forget to go on advanced mode.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

K, open up the "process" tab. Sort by highest memory usage, and give us a screen shot. Don't forget to go on advanced mode.

what is advanced mode?

what is advanced mode?

Uh.. when you go into the processes tab, there's an option at the bottom "show processes from all users). Click that.

post-124477-0-23511300-1426197170_thumb.

Okay, this is just straight up weird.

Start the windows in Safe Mode. See if the problem persists.

ok ty very mutch for help

Just as a question, how many tabs do you have open in google chrome? :D

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

Why the question? I've got 10 tabs, and I'm consuming at least 5x the memory that OP is.

just 2

You should make pagefile bigger. It might not solve the original problem but would help out in other situations.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv