Tell me what you would change

babadoctor

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/fqxMK8

Tell me what you would change in this build, For example do i really need a PSU thats all fancy like that?

Budget is no higher at all than the current price

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

EDIT: nope your cant get better

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

EDIT: nope your cant get better

Err... I think its pretty good ):

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

I would go with shorter RAM like the Kingston Fury as what you have isn't even fast RAM.  it'll just hurt later.

I also suggest going with a 2 TB HDD (+$20) or add an SSD if wanted.

There are also Cheaper, and faster GPUs out there.  Card like the GTX 960, R9 280 and the R9 280X.(+$20)

otherwise, the build looks good.  Keep the PSU.  it's probably good.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

I would go with shorter RAM like the Kingston Fury as what you have isn't even fast RAM.  it'll just hurt later.

I also suggest going with a 2 TB HDD (+$20) or add an SSD if wanted.

There are also Cheaper, and faster GPUs out there.  Card like the GTX 960, R9 280 and the R9 280X.(+$20)

otherwise, the build looks good.  Keep the PSU.  it's probably good.

Wait, the ram speeds vary THAT much? :/

Motherboard: Asus H81M-D PLUS Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($56.98 @ Newegg) 

Video Card: XFX Radeon R9 280X 3GB Double Dissipation Video Card  ($213.98 @ Newegg) 

Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($37.99 @ NCIX US) 

Total: $670.07

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-03-12 00:11 EDT-0400

if you can get a 600w PSU you can get a 290

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

The difference is pretty negligible if you have a discrete GPU.

i5 4690K @ 4.5Ghz | OC'd XFX R9 290 | 8GB DDR3-1600 | 1TB HDD, 250GB SSD | Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H | 650W Rosewill PSU | Rosewill Thor White V2 Case | Windows 8.1 | 1440p 144Hz Freesync 27" |1080p 60Hz 24"

RAM speeds affect performance very little BUT.  It appears you have a huge heatsink on that RAM for RAM that is running at 1600 Mhz.  The Kingston Fury for example, requires no such heat sink and runs at 1866 Mhz...  It's your choice though.  You may like that RAM.  I personally, dislike tall heatsinks due to incompatibility with good air coolers.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

Try to find someway to get an SSD in there, it will really improve overall system performance.

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 🙂

Looks pree good, can't do much better for that pricepoint.

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken