Radiator and Fan Choice

I have the following Radiators and Fans.  :ph34r:

Not sure on how I should pair them. 

1x Alphacool 480mm Radiator - 60mm Thickness
1x Alphacool 480mm Radiator - 30mm Thickness

4x EK Vardar 1850RPM
4x EK Vardar 2200RPM

Should the higher RPM fans go to the thicker radiator or thinner radiator?

Any reasons for a specific arrangement? (sorry, keen to better understand radiators/ fin density and fan speeds)

Thanks  :D 

Yes, the higher RPM fans usually go on the thicker radiators.  Always want to get the most air through your radiators.

Not sure if there will be a performance difference between using the 1850 or 2200 on either of the radiators though.  The fans push a lot of air and the fin density isn't that high so I don't think you need to run those fans at maximum.

Planning on getting the Furious Vardars just because they are black and hoping they can run at lower RPMs without a problem.  Using the same 60mm radiator also.

Yes, the higher RPM fans usually go on the thicker radiators.  Always want to get the most air through your radiators.

Not sure if there will be a performance difference between using the 1850 or 2200 on either of the radiators though.  The fans push a lot of air and the fin density isn't that high so I don't think you need to run those fans at maximum.

Planning on getting the Furious Vardars just because they are black and hoping they can run at lower RPMs without a problem.  Using the same 60mm radiator also.

Sweet, will do that.

Thanks a lot.  :D