New Motherboard old hdd

TH3xS1THL0RD

I have a new motherboard and intell CPU that I need to install but I need to do it on a old HDD with windows 7 home premium without losing any of the data and still having the programs work. I don't know how.

I have a new motherboard and intell CPU that I need to install but I need to do it on a old HDD with windows 7 home premium without losing any of the data and still having the programs work. I don't know how.

You can actually do that but i cant guarantee without any BSODs or Crashes. Might as well back the data up and install a fresh Windows on it.

If you insist on doing it then just plug and play

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

You can actually do that but i cant guarantee without any BSODs or Crashes. Might as well back the data up and install a fresh Windows on it.

If you insist on doing it then just plug and play

If I back up will it just reinstall all my programs?

If I back up will it just reinstall all my programs?

You can re-download the programs, games can be backed up.

IF YOU STILL has the installer package from your downloads then you can copy it over.

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

I have a bandwidth limit so I can't just download everything I can back up a lot and some games but others I cant

You can re-download the programs, games can be backed up.

IF YOU STILL has the installer package from your downloads then you can copy it over.

Forgot to quote

I have a bandwidth limit so I can't just download everything I can back up a lot and some games but others I cant

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

I guess I can try but I'm not sure if I can get all of it.