Good budget video camera?

Solkia

I'm probably going to sell my PS3 to pay for a video camera, and I'm thinking about this one, but since it's only 720p I figured some of you might have better sugestions

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Black-Camcorder-Screen-Recording/dp/B00BB4UKOK/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1426009806&sr=1-1&keywords=1080p+camcorder

why do so many good cases only come in black and white

How much you think will the PS3 sell for ?

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

I don't know, I plan on including games and 2 controllers, so the minimum I'm shooting for is $150

If that's not happening, so be it, I'm still looking for suggestions on cheap video cameras.

I don't know, I plan on including games and 2 controllers, so the minimum I'm shooting for is $150

If that's not happening, so be it, I'm still looking for suggestions on cheap video cameras.

I had(Have) a Canon Vixia HFR300 (or 400? I can check) With a bunch of stuff with it that I can honestly sell to you for $150 if you PM me.

It does 1080p and has insanely awesome stabilization and zoom. Tons of features, bought it for like $300 and have $400 worth of stuff but never use it.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

I had(Have) a Canon Vixia HFR300 (or 400? I can check) With a bunch of stuff with it that I can honestly sell to you for $150 if you PM me.

It does 1080p and has insanely awesome stabilization and zoom. Tons of features, bought it for like $300 and have $400 worth of stuff but never use it.

Oh cool, I'll keep it in mind for when I have the money!

Oh cool, I'll keep it in mind for when I have the money!

Sounds good, shoot me a PM. I'd like to get rid of it ASAP and buy a new monitor :)

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla