GranTurismo 6 + GranTurismo academy contest

Yes people: GRAN TURISMO 6! If you win this contest in virtual life, you will be able do drive on a real racetrack Silverstone in England

Sony Entertainment i Polyphony Digital made this contest in 2008 with nissan.

They will rate your mental and physical abillity and other things if you win in virtual part of contest.

You can get the contest application in play store.

The demo of GranTurismo 6 that i think comes with contest app is avalible in play store from second to 30th of july

These are the places in which you can compete:

UK

GERMANY

RUSSIA

FRANCE

ITALY

SPAIN

PORTUGAL

BELGIUM

NETHERLANDS

LUXEMBURG

DENMARK

SWEDEN

FINLAND

NORWAY

CZECH REPUBLIC

HUNGARY

SLOVAKIA

AND OFCOURSE THERE ISNT SERBIA, BOSNIA OR CROATIA. BECAUSE AUTHORS WERE SO SUCKY SO THEY COULDNT INCLUDE US

Every region will have their winner and they will compete for the ultimate prize :)

some vids here :):

this will probably go on television live in those regions above :) :O

Enjoy!

Oh and thing is going to happen on june 11th so if you wondered there you go :)

They did a TV show of the gt academy thing. Im not built for that sort of thing, its apparently like holding 20kg in front of you for a few minutes which is very hard to keep that force steady. My father drove a few cars around the silverstone track and he did great however he then drove a F2 car and damn nearly killed himself.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1