Advice on Windows x86 Tablet

Redliquid

So i'm looking for the best Windows (NOT RT VERSION) Tablet or 2 in 1 for gaming,
I'd like to be eligable to play Xcom, FTL, Starbound, Terraria etc. I also want to be eligable to run Visual Studio 2013 on it.

Thanks friends :)

Redliquid~

Surface Pro 2 i5/8GB/256GB or Surface Pro 3 i5/8GB/256GB.

Both of them uses haswell i5u cpu and Igpu, so I guess you get an idea of the performance.

Although I wouldn't recommend gaming on a W8 tablet because they lacked a lot of performances, and I don't know why you want to game on it. Clearly, it isn't designed for it.

Welp, those two W8 tablet are the best or you can patiently wait for Surface Pro 4.

you can play with atom 3745 and 2 gb i tried on my friends tablet

CPU:Intel Pentium G3258 OC 4,5 GHZ GPU:Zotac Geforce GTX 960 RAM:PNY 1x8GB HDD/SSD:1 TB Hitachi HDD/64 GB A-Data SSD Phone:Lumia 520 Laptop:Acer Aspire v3-531g/pentium b980 gtx 630m 4gb ram(rip acer aspire v3-531g harddrive failure + melted gpu;( )

CASE:Cheap Noname case PSU:Corsair Builder 430W Monitor:Acer 1920x1080 5ms OS:Windows 1.0

you can play with atom 3745 and 2 gb i tried on my friends tablet

play what?

Surface Pro 2 i5/8GB/256GB or Surface Pro 3 i5/8GB/256GB.

Both of them uses haswell i5u cpu and Igpu, so I guess you get an idea of the performance.

Although I wouldn't recommend gaming on a W8 tablet because they lacked a lot of performances, and I don't know why you want to game on it. Clearly, it isn't designed for it.

Welp, those two W8 tablet are the best or you can patiently wait for Surface Pro 4.

I forgot to say that the cost limit is 500 usd x)

Redliquid~

like half life 2 terraria minecraft some low end games i tried battlefield 3 on lowest settings it ran like 30 fps

CPU:Intel Pentium G3258 OC 4,5 GHZ GPU:Zotac Geforce GTX 960 RAM:PNY 1x8GB HDD/SSD:1 TB Hitachi HDD/64 GB A-Data SSD Phone:Lumia 520 Laptop:Acer Aspire v3-531g/pentium b980 gtx 630m 4gb ram(rip acer aspire v3-531g harddrive failure + melted gpu;( )

CASE:Cheap Noname case PSU:Corsair Builder 430W Monitor:Acer 1920x1080 5ms OS:Windows 1.0