BeEF XSS password help (kali linux)

Cats can use computers

so i was trying too hook my friends computer  doing some testing and i opened up the framework and the browser thing and i was given the username/password thing , i tried the beef/beef default and it is not working , does anyone know how to or if i even can reset it?

oh and fourm request : hacking fourm 1337 thing , "ethical" hacking and such discussion/help. @LinusTech @Slick

>tfw no princessan 

my rig : Intel Xeon 1246-v3 , asus z97 sabertooth mark 1 , 16gb hyperx fury , 1tb wd black , 240gb hyperx 3k ssd , corsair 650w RM psu , hyper 212 evo , gtx 970 ,

and a cat

so i was trying too hook my friends computer  doing some testing and i opened up the framework and the browser thing and i was given the username/password thing , i tried the beef/beef default and it is not working , does anyone know how to or if i even can reset it?

oh and fourm request : hacking fourm 1337 thing , "ethical" hacking and such discussion/help. @LinusTech @Slick

forum suggestions: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/314050-forum-features-suggestions/page-6#entry4392579

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

BeEF uses a config.yaml file in /etc/beef-xss/.

thank you!

>tfw no princessan 

my rig : Intel Xeon 1246-v3 , asus z97 sabertooth mark 1 , 16gb hyperx fury , 1tb wd black , 240gb hyperx 3k ssd , corsair 650w RM psu , hyper 212 evo , gtx 970 ,

and a cat