the tim haz cum

Totally-A-Hero

new mouse, palm grip, small hands. WANT REALLLY REALLY Tactical feedback. good scroll and sensor more buttons the better (arma 3 bby). Currently own G502 getting rid of cuz RMB and LMB are just to soft.

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

new mouse, palm grip, small hands. WANT REALLLY REALLY Tactical feedback. good scroll and sensor more buttons the better (arma 3 bby). Currently own G502 getting rid of cuz RMB and LMB are just to soft.

m40 or m65

m40 or m65

i though you meant m80 and m85 but then i realised they were mice

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

Tactical Feedback:
oBMSZ4r.jpg

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

Any one have any experince with the logitech G700s? Its hard to justify that much money $65 when i have a G502 but the G502 is just to uncofortable and heavy with this thick cable :/ im torn.

Alright Solution

1) Send G502 RMA, fiz the buttonz. And buy a mouse bungee

2)Sell G502 (price?) and buy a G700s no bungie needed and fixes mouse prob + $50 amazon monies = mouse free.

bump