Sims 4 Not Starting Up

snoopy6489
Go to solution Solved by snoopy6489,

I'm posting this so if any one else has this problem. If you are running the beta version of origin uninstall it and re install it and don't enable use the beta version of origin. That made it work for me. 

Hello

I went to play the Sims 4 and it keeps telling me that My gpu is not supported. I was playing it no problem about a week or two ago. I have tried re installing but it did not work. My gpu is a Nvidia Geforce GT 750M. I have attached a picture of the error and my DxDiag info.

Thanks.

post-52936-0-96407800-1425857743_thumb.p

DxDiag.txt

Yea your GPU may not be compatible since it is not that good a gpu

Yea your GPU may not be compatible since it is not that good a gpu

it was working about week or two ago.

Have you updated your GPU drivers recently? It might be worth a try to revert back.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Maybe there was an update or something or thing with your .gpu like a driver ipdate

Maybe there was an update or something or thing with your .gpu like a driver ipdate

I will try reinstalling geforce experience.

I just re installed gfe and the drivers and still does not  work.

geforce experience is a tool you use for updating your drivers.

reinstalling gforce experience when you want to backdate your driver is like getting your screw driver repaired when you want to fix a table

follow the instructions here to backdate your driver

I think this is on EA's end. Looks like what happend with cod ghost's on the pc when you used less than 6gb ram. It was a total bs issue

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

i went back  to the previous driver and it still does not work it must have been a sims 4 update 

I'm posting this so if any one else has this problem. If you are running the beta version of origin uninstall it and re install it and don't enable use the beta version of origin. That made it work for me. 

Set your post as being the "Answer", then. That way people will know that you managed to fix it.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro