The Ultimate choice

If you could buy any camera, what would it be?

Personally mine would be the RED Dragon. In my eyes that's a monster of a camera and the 6K makes it all the more while. I know that there is nothing that can display that res but it would be good to scale down to 4k or even 1080p just to get the extra crispness from your image. Dont get me started on Slow-mo, god i love slow mo.

Cpu: 5820K @4.0GHz   Motherboard: Gigabyte X99-SLI    Ram: Patriot Signature 16GB @ 2133   GPU: Gigabyte G1 980  Soundcard: ASUS DX  

Speakers: Logitech Z906 and Astro A40's   Keyboard: Logitech G510

If it was my own money probably be a Mamiya 645DF with a Phase One Aptus-II digital back.

If it was your money I would take the Hasselblad H5D

This is my dream babe:

78-5595637MMA75UC933618M.jpg

I'd love a Canon 1DX.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't shoot much video (I'd like to get into it), so because of this I'd probably go for a D4.

If I shot video, I'd most definitely get a RED Dragon. 

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

• 2 weeks later...

thats a very hard question!!! for video i would have to go with the arri alexa (OMG not the red!!! im so hipster). then photos. have to be either the leica m9 monochrome or 5dmkiii

thats a very hard question!!! for video i would have to go with the arri alexa (OMG not the red!!! im so hipster). then photos. have to be either the leica m9 monochrome or 5dmkiii

The Arri is a great camera but the RED's seem to interest me more than anyothers.

Cpu: 5820K @4.0GHz   Motherboard: Gigabyte X99-SLI    Ram: Patriot Signature 16GB @ 2133   GPU: Gigabyte G1 980  Soundcard: ASUS DX  

Speakers: Logitech Z906 and Astro A40's   Keyboard: Logitech G510

There are a bunch of cameras that's would love to own.

1) Leica m plus lenses

2) Hasselblad V system with digital back

3) Nikon D800E

CPU AMD Ryzen 2700 X / Motherboard  / RAM 4 x 4GB  / GPU Zotac 1080Ti Amp Edition / Case Fractal Design Meshify C / Storage Samsung 850 PRO / 1TB WD Black & 2TB WD Green / PSU / Cooling Noctua / Keyboard Ducky Shine 2 / Mouse Logitech G700 / Sound O2 Amp/DAC & Audioengine A5+ speakers

Canon 70D

DON'T READ THE FOLLOWING SENTENCE

You little rebel.