26$ for doubleshot set, y/n?

Sooooo, i just found this:

(a complete set of cherry doubleshot keycaps, don't know if worth it or not. I don't own a mechanical keyboard (yet). i was thinking about buying the k70, but not sure if it would look good on it and they are not available w/ white leds/blues OR the shine 3 if i can get it here)

doubleshots_set3_2.JPG

You won't be able to see the LEDs through those.

I have a 2019 macbook pro with 64gb of ram and my gaming pc has been in the closet since 2018

I personally don't think those keycaps would look good on a K70. It doesn't really go well with the aluminum and the light would not shine through. However, if you get something like a ducky or something very plain and simple it probably would look good if you like those kinds of keycaps (I don't).

PC Specs: CPU: i5 3570k @ 4.4Ghz | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-v lx | RAM: 8GB Patriot memory | GPU: EVGA GTX 660 Ti | PSU: Corsair GS500

Peripherals: Keyboard: Corsair K70 Silver/Blue | Mouse: Logitech G500s | Speakers: Logitech Z506 | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 144hz monitor 

dont bother, if you want cheap double shots there is a group buy for $8 a set double shot keycaps on geek hack right now  http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=43745.0

You would need to get in soon but im just throwin it out there.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Those keys won't fit, the enter key is too big, the backspace is too small, the keys next to the spacebar are not all there and those that are there are probably the wrong size.

I wouldn't get them.

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE

I wonder what those are from as they look ISO ish but that style enter is not standard in any layout I don think. Also if those are DBL Shots that text is rather thin so their likely not Cherry which is usually what people are after. 

Just so you know the bottom row on a K70 is non standard so its going to be a bitch to find caps that fit is properly down there. Youll probably have to buy a set and scrounge some extras off people.

I would spend the extra $50 and get the Zinc key caps. ;)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MKC-Printed-37-Keyset-Metal-Zinc-Cherry-MX-Keycaps-/230974219036

I <3 metal keycaps! The zinc ones are great! O and Feng ins the bomb!