Huawei G620S Blocked (not remember gesture lock)

Go to solution Solved by Jeroen1322,

For my Huawei ascend Mate it you have to power down the phone and then you hold the volume + and - button and the power button. When you phone startsup you let loose of the power button but keep pressing the volumes buttons and then you get a menu and then you can choose to reset the device. :)

hey guys so i just purchased a Huawei G620S, i inserted a gesture lock and after a week of not using it i don't remember it and now i have my phone blocked.

what can i do to reset it ?

Intel3570k  at  4.5ghz 1.300v  Noctua NH-D14    Gigabyte Gtx 970 G1   AsrockZ77 Extreme 6/TB4     Corsair8Gb vengeance memory    120GB Corsair Force SSD     1TB WD black      NZXT Switch 810

For my Huawei ascend Mate it you have to power down the phone and then you hold the volume + and - button and the power button. When you phone startsup you let loose of the power button but keep pressing the volumes buttons and then you get a menu and then you can choose to reset the device. :)

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

if i do that it says "check sd update pkg exist... make sure usb is connected ecc..."

i searched on the internet and with that i can upgrade the firmware

Intel3570k  at  4.5ghz 1.300v  Noctua NH-D14    Gigabyte Gtx 970 G1   AsrockZ77 Extreme 6/TB4     Corsair8Gb vengeance memory    120GB Corsair Force SSD     1TB WD black      NZXT Switch 810

if i do that it says "check sd update pkg exist... make sure usb is connected ecc..."

i searched on the internet and with that i can upgrade the firmware

For me i get a little menu where i can resset it. Google for hardreset and thenyou phone and model and stuff

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

i tried that but it says that the phone is blocked, with a white background and cant so anything other that connecting it to the pc 

EDIT: i was pressing the - volume button.....  now it work and can hard reset the phone thanks you !

i tried that but it says that the phone is blocked, with a white background and cant so anything other that connecting it to the pc 

EDIT: i was pressing the - volume button.....  now it work and can hard reset the phone thanks you !

No problem.

edit: why did he get best answer?

"Rawr XD"

No problem.

edit: why did he get best answer?

because he actually said that before and i didn't notice it was the + volume button, but i give to you all the karma points i have <3