Egypt and what's going on there

Youssef Medhat

So what do you guys think about what's happening in egypt now days and the new world record with a * 33 million person * in the streets Demonstrating againts their president.

post-6837-0-09614600-1372864490.jpg

Well, I don't know if this is the product of the political and cultural climate or just bad government management (most likely combination of both), but it's definitely something that people need to pay attention to. Things will be changing across the world for better or worse soon enough.

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

there learning what a democracy is , the protest is most likly valid but its NOT going to help

Its all about those volumetric clouds

The president is part of the leaders of The Muslim brothers Group and he is using egypt as one his toys

there learning what a democracy is , the protest is most likly valid but its NOT going to help

USA - Russia  is now fighting Egypt president and forcing him to leave - Egypt Military forces are againts him now too

USA - Russia  is now fighting Egypt president and forcing him to leave - Egypt Military forces are againts him now too

exactly .... others getting involved and the military, all things you dont really want happening

Its all about those volumetric clouds

exactly .... others getting involved and the military, all things you dont really want happening

They already said that they will let us choose a group of people to lead in the next while - so they don't have personal benifets :)

Whats happening in Egypt and with Egyptians well I'd say they don't like their president

I feel sorry for the people involved but I'm glad I don't live in any of those cities, looks like it could get out of hand quite quickly

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Whats happening in Egypt and with Egyptians well I'd say they don't like their president

I feel sorry for the people involved but I'm glad I don't live in any of those cities, looks like it could get out of hand quite quickly

@_______________@  Military forces - kicked the president out - gave the president position to the people - Egypt is free again ^.^ fireworks everywhere now xD :D

@_______________@  Military forces - kicked the president out - gave the president position to the people - Egypt is free again ^.^ fireworks everywhere now xD :D

I fear that there will be blood, it's not over yet.

That's good but I'll give it 5 minutes before it happens again with the new president lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I fear that there will be blood, it's not over yet.

Military forces are in every single street in egypt xD nothing gone happen with out the bad side losing =))

Unfortunately its what happens when you have a country split between 2 religions, 1 gets in power the other objects...the only way forward is to make a constitution that is completely free of all religion

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

Unfortunately its what happens when you have a country split between 2 religions, 1 gets in power the other objects...the only way forward is to make a constitution that is completely free of all religion

(Y) :D