new pc and freezing

CobalTicz

I built my first pc and it would randomly freeze when I was trying to download games and apps I use.

I had best buy test it and they said bad cpu now today I got a replacement and same issues it freezes before I can get to using it what should I do.

You could always boot into windows, removing one component at a time. If it doesn't freeze with one of the parts removed, you can generally assume that piece of  hardware was causing the issue. You could also boot into safe mode most commonly done by pressing shit+f8 in most mobos, but if that doesn't work press the windows key and r at same time, type "msconfig" (without quotation marks) go to boot section, then check the safe mode option then click apply... restart the pc. If there are no freezing issues, you can generalize the problem being caused by software related incompatibilities. You could run anti-virus software to ensure it is not software related. Usually, the freezing is caused by your GPU, mostly the display drivers.Make sure you have those updated, and if they are, try older versions of the drivers. I hope this helped! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!