Look what I just picked up!

Arkimedes

Ok I just scored this from my boss and want to play around with modding it. I would really like to move the motherboard tray forward, put the power supply on the bottom, and paint it something cool. So if you have any ideas or suggestions let me know and I will keep y'all updated as I go.

post-185605-0-42757700-1425510225_thumb.

Current build in progress http://pcpartpicker.com/p/b8FPcf

specs?

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

That side-panel looks cleaner than the inside.

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Hmmm, I'd say late Pentium 3, early Pentium 4. Also, that looks like an old USB 1.1 header-to-female adapter (I've got one with my K6-2 500 and it looks identical)

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

specs?

All I know is the case is a cooler master centurion 5 , the guts don't matter because I have my old system I'm putting in it. Just in case you are curious about what it used to be the motherboard is a dell E210882 and the cpu is a pentium SL79L  3.00 ghz and man is it dirty

post-185605-0-98166400-1425511617_thumb.

Holy mother of vintage

That looks like a ducky logo lol

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Ok I worked last night to take the case apart and get everything clean. I'm going to pick up dremel today and mod the back panel to put the PSU at the bottom. First picture Is the empty case and second is my son helping me drill the rivets.

post-185605-0-48136100-1425580675_thumb.

post-185605-0-64246000-1425580749_thumb.