PC System Failure

So in the past 3 days, I have been experiencing some strange crashes on my PC. When I play Battlefield 4, the game will run smoothly, but randomly my PC with reboot, which I assume is because of a system failure. Also, whenever I start up Warthunder, my PC doesnt reboot, it just crashes. Skype crashes, steam crashes, and warthunder crashes. It also makes it so that I cant open the task manager (not by right clicking taskbar, nor Ctrl+Shift+Esc, or even Ctrl+Alt+Del). And especially today, Sims 3 crashes, and it will do exactly what Warthunder does. I am stumped with this, and so is my friend who knows a lot more than me.

On Battlefield 3, I usually get a blue screen then a restart (only happened twice)

Battlefield 4, black screen then BIOS startup

Warthunder, infinite loading on login screen

Sims 3, window becomes shaded, refuses to close, shuts down PC

My system specs (if it matters) are: AMD FX 4350, R9 290, 8 gb ram, 2 WD HDD, and an ASRock 990 FX Extreme

The building blocks of shushi are:

Shushi meat, peaches, and guacamole

Spoiler

I like guns n' i like trucks

Spoiler

I've got high octane crazy blood filling me up

I'd just check all the connections on your motherboard. because my old motherboard had lose 24 pin and it would either crash on bigger games or just crash the kernel of the GPU because of lack of good pci-E power.

Whats your PSU btw?

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Check that all your hardware is installed properly. (RAM, GPU, Power Connectors)

If it still restarts/crashes, reinstall Windows again